LIMITED-TIME CONTENT School of Punk!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Whats the bet the 1 avi i kinda like is locked behind cash wall again ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‚

SarcasticAsphy likes this.
  2. Makes me not wanna fairy. ๐Ÿ˜•

3. Since we're revisiting themes that have been done before, could we maybe have another Prismeyland hunt? ๐Ÿ˜† pls ATA ๐Ÿฅบ

-Mrs_Mis- likes this.
  4. The gif wouldโ€™ve been better avi.. all the avis are ugly and the room is decent

5. The dorm is nice the female ava is cool the male is just crap

6. Agreed. I wish we can get male avis that actually look nice. They donโ€™t realize how much guys play this game.

ThePrinceHades and Maverickxxvii like this.
  7. Pretty in punk avi ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™

8. I get Iโ€™m not a man, but 2/4 masc avis are great imo ๐Ÿฅด Iโ€™m sorry yโ€™all hate them skfjdkfj

The first one w/the skirt (red and black double mohawk) and the second to last w/the neon blue-green Mohawk look cool at to me, I want ๐Ÿ˜

hopefully yโ€™all like next hunt better

9. Y'all think I can hit t10 with a whole 60 pim-keys, 7 cats, and 85 DNs? ๐Ÿคฃ I so badly want that t10 999 ๐Ÿ˜

Or I'll buy it for 100๐Ÿฑ if anyone would be willing to sell lol

10. I hope that photo is photoshopped tho

11. Whats the green mohawk guy in i dont see it on extra credit story reward list or boxes or leaderboard. Idk what else there is

12. 3rd and 4th side stories

13. Fuck. Of corse ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‚ any hunt avi i want is always locked behind pay wall

14. I really want the blonde girl avi ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

15. No, you wouldnโ€™t even hit top 100 with that.

16. Every hunt avatars looking more and more same and meh๐Ÿฅด
    Hope they bring back the old style of avatars not this kinds...

MsFantasy likes this.
  17. Wtf ATA, the spike hair avi straight up hot garbage ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ

Puma, KingOfDarkness and RoyalKitten like this.
  18. No..pass.. ๐Ÿ˜’

19. Lol if you remember the avatars from the olden days of pimd youโ€™re a real one. The golden age of pimd was 2013-2015 those were some pretty good times if I remember correctly๐Ÿ˜‚

20. Is the red haired fem LB?

Ni_lee likes this.