Scholastic September: Spinner Items, Avatars and Furniture!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Jean, Sep 3, 2018.

1. The original thread said before it got deleted all avis are 100ec. Dont see why it should be any difrint

2. If any of y’all get that wallpaper sell it to me plz ty

3. Why is her jacket floating behind her?

4. So the turtle, leopard and dog items are gone? I was planning on buying them this weekend. Sad. Please bring it back :(

5. I love the spinner item. Corgi, <3

6. Thanks for showing me the cute af fox set that is not currently available for android. :')

7. Oh, wait. The fox furni is also in the spring box. Nvm, went into can-I-speak-to-your-manager mode too soon.

8. Why are the female and male avis made by different artists? ? I lowkey always notice the difference in styles of pimd artists & im sure those are made by different people. Unless one artist has two different art styles?

9. It's on her shoulder...

10. The females are cartoony compared to their mail counterparts. And seriously, please fix that boob!

11. Can you please start putting furniture back on the spinner 

12. just compensate the ones who get a spinner avi by letting us still buy the bundle, but let us buy the avi again

13. Love the avis! I just noticed how the female avis look more cartoonish than the male... otherwise great job ATA!❣️

14. Its not there

15. Yeah, I definitely wish the females weren’t so cartoon-y. I really don’t like how the eyes tend to look on these female avis. I also don’t like the color of the Sugar and Spice avi, I feel like they may be going for an Olive-ish skin, but she honestly just looks sickly yellow-ish, and her eyes are.. weird.

Also, what’s up with the female hands? The male ones look realistic, but the female ones have awkward bones sticking out that shouldn’t be their prominent unless they were way way skinnier.

16. Still no furniture in the spinner right ? OR is it just me ?

17. Furniture isn't usually on the spinner.

18. When ata asked for help on male avatars I didn’t think they were gonna make all the girl ones trash but I guess that’s what we doing now. ? 

19. Why tho? The rest of the bundle is ecs and dns and you can get that from any deal. Just be happy with the free avi if you win one? ?‍♀️

20. Overall rebel is thiccccccc