Scammers and the scammed

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DarkWolfChaos, Jun 20, 2015.

1. I love watching this thread. People go to extremes to try to prove a point. Maybe I did little, maybe I didn't. Either way I was being blunt.

And yes I am a party fairy since I started pimd years ago. Just kidding, you'd look at my awards and see that I have the one year award.

All because you think pixels are uber important and that my opinion probably wouldn't matter. Not really my problem tho.

2. They're both morons

By both i mean the person that quoted and agreed

3. Lol Scammers and the scammed. Bullies and the bullied. Rapers and the raped. So on and so forth. The same blame game with a different name.

4. I can see why mods could count it as harassment. Why brag about what you did to a player? All it should is how low & untrustworthy you are. But you are coming off a lil too butthurt over a stupid list. If you feel that bad about it email ata.

Your thread was utterly pointless. If you don't like being on the scammer list... Well simple fix... Don't scam stupid.

5. If u got scammed through the barter system...it's understandable... But if u got scammed selling n item..u totally deserve it... Because it's quite dumb of u to send first

6. This is a stupid insight. No scammed person ever wished for themselves to be a victim. You're like saying that it's okay to steal from people because they're too stupid not to take care of their things, it's okay to rob someone because they're too careless and that's their fault. Fudge that. Scammers are just too greedy, too desperate to take things. Not only are they scammers but also liars that should go to hell. Even if you say that this is only a game. Hell yeah this is only a game and those selfish pricks would even lie just to get those "pixels." Isn't that the stupid one? People like you is what makes the world a worse place. Thinking that it's okay to rob someone. Pfft.

8. Not like this game aint one big money scam anyways

9. Sorry for the misunderstanding I read like the first sentence of it I know scammers aren't the same as rapists/pervs and it's not right to compare it that way because being raped is way worse than being scammed I know from experience so sorry for the misunderstanding.

10. Yawns just gunna wait till MrVice gets scammed

11. You're gonna wait a long time then lol

12. Ata is your true scammer ? you give money, they giggle