Scammer ALTS

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Infamous, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Full support. Everyone should be knowledgeable with the forums section. So many guides, and a boat load of information just sitting unread.

And I’ll wall you anytime 🌝👍💕

Muschi, --Tifa, Swim and 2 others like this.
  2. 👑📋Top 10 tips.📋👑
    Game is 17+ 🔞

\1🍄⬆️ Improve the crew in your dorms. Rent new rooms and replace weak crew mates. Try to skip tiers and build EITHER strength💪 OR intelligence🧠
    \2💲 Ask people to hire you until your hire value is above 1b 💸 Fast money.
    💲 Volley any active people to 1b.
    \3💲 Use your energy to hit other people, parties, or jobs. Try not to let it stay full.
    \4🔐 Save your doctors notes 📋(Dns) and
    🔓Open all piggy banks🐖💰
    \5💡 'cs' stands for combined stats.
    💪strength + intelligence🧠
    \6💲To make ~2.5x as much money per hit, hire tutors worth a total of 15M for every 1,000'cs (1k'cs') in your base stats / 15B for every 1M'cs'.
    \7🧐 Explore:
    💓Visit clubs and find some you like.
    🔎Press everything
    ⚖️Read the rules and Terms of Use
    \8⛓️ Link your account to your email or 🇫facebook to log in later.
    \9🤝 Trade items you're familiar with. PIMD has a free economy so you can get ripped off if not careful.
    \10💡 If you want more info, ask a few experienced players to get a reliable answer or go to forums to search pinned threads and the 'guides' and 'Strategy' sub-forum.

Mun3ca, Riki_, Sage and 5 others like this.
  3. I try to do as much encouragement of the trading system as possible. But like I said, it gets tiresome~ I think the open discussion here has been great. I would love to see some of the suggestions considered, like forums tutorial. Or maybe some sort of educative explanations of chibis/bentos.

Muschi and Swim like this.
  4. A lot of these are general PIMD tips, mostly irrelevant to the topic at hand involving the neglect of the trading system.

Thank you, though, for the inclusion of your tips though I’m sure someone will find them helpful.

Sage and Atlas like this.
  5. Tip 9 isn't about neglecting trading. It's to show it's a a low priority and to trade items they are familiar with the value of so that they don't get ripped off.

I wouldn't encourage abstinence. And there is guided direction to forums in tip 10 which people have mentioned as a possible solution.

Infamous likes this.
  6. Yes, I’m aware. Economy is all about supply and demand.

I just referenced what I’m referring to atm. I am NOT recommending using gifts. I regularly tell newer players to abstain from using gifts as trading and to stick to the trading system put in place. Some will gift and trust people too easily and as a result end up not getting what they are promised. People make alts for the purpose of abusing newer players and their naivety— which is what prompted the creation of this topic.

The open discussion here is something I’d like to be considered by ATA

Adeline564 likes this.
  7. I probly did n just dont remember I looked tbh 😂😂

8. Imagine if we put the time and effort into solving real world problems as we did complaining about a fxcking game. Shits crazy.

RAVING likes this.
  9. I think this and what Lyssa said about encouraging players to only use the trade system is the best we can do. It's not ATA'S job to make sure players don't gift other players whatever made up value players have created.

Muschi, Sansa and Atlas like this.
  10. You could’ve most definitely solved a whole real world problem in the time you took to come over here 🥲 boohoo

xPeachMamii- likes this.
  11. Why not do both?

Muschi, Ellyse and RAVING like this.
  12. I definitely think forums should be implemented into the tutorial of the game, the amount of informative guides would benefit new players a ton, so support on that idea! 👍🏼

Also,
    You don’t see results because scamming isn’t against the ToU.

WhoTfIsWesday, Sansa and Infamous like this.
  13. Scamming isn’t against the ToU. Never said it was. It’s a scummy thing to do nonetheless, however there’s elements of the things that I’ve personally experienced/witnessed recently that are in violation of the ToU. My last experience which was reported, is referencing #1. But the other two points are definitely elements that I see being not enforced. But I imagine those two are difficult to even enforce at all. 🤷‍♂️
    1. **impersonate any person or entity** or misrepresent in any way your affiliation with a person or entity

2. 7. create and/or use accounts through automated means or under false pretenses. This includes (but is not limited to) the **creation of accounts with the intent of disrupting the gameplay experience of others**, abusing and/or manipulating game elements, or engaging in activities that violate the Terms of Use.

3. 8. create an **excessive number of accounts** beyond that which are realisticly playable

Muschi, Ellyse and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  14. It seemed implied that scamming was the reason for reporting due to the examples you included of the things they post but I now understand what you meant by reporting, anyways

I definitely think making a forum that has a formal pitch on this idea to gain support (this forum wouldn’t really work since the topic is unrelated but you could always link it in the new forum) would be a great idea. If Day still has the (great) mock-up she made you could always collaborate and send a link of the forum to ATA once you gain a considerable amount of support, which I’m sure could happen since forums are a necessity to the game imo.

Lmk if you ever do make a forum for support so I can zoom over ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Muschi and Infamous like this.
  15. #1 is used when players try to lie about or impersonate powerful people like the devs, mods, HS, etc. or lie about things they have done.

Muschi, Infamous and Atlas like this.
  16. Thank you for the suggestion. I’ll definitely be in contact with her to see about this pitch 🌝💛

Muschi, Phobia and Day like this.
  17. I felt like ATA didn't really have to get involved on scamming stuff. However, I feel differently when they sell bentos for an in game currency the players created. So yes I feel pretty differently

RAVING, Infamous and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  18. This is true. I once was a returning player, we used to farm for growth then i became inactive but when i came back there are parties, gift and RS. I became a noob again, i didnt know about the chibis and bentos so i kinda mixed them. I once bought a wall or floor for 1B.

Muschi and Infamous like this.
  19. My overall feeling is taking care of the new players by educating them better. And also preventing all of these alts that are made to spam every single day. But these two feats are difficult and I get that. But more could be done like the suggestions above.

Muschi likes this.
  20. What a deal 😅

I can’t recall how I learned what a “bento” was. But I remember being extremely excited when my first one combined and I didn’t know what to do with it.