Sad Boy Hours

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by TrippinOnAcid, Sep 1, 2019.

1. I'm telling you, sad music isn't going to work. Get out the house and do something exhilarating. Live a little. Get drunk. Do something you live or do something that makes you happy.

But if you really want a sad song, you should listen to some lyrical female rappers. Not the plastic surgery hoes like Cardi, Nicki and Megan, but Tink, Dreezy. And as for the male artists Kevin Gates, Juice WRLD, Rod Wave and Reason. Or just listen to any Drake song

2. Adagio for Strings by Samuel Barber tends to have a pretty emotional response

3. I'm p sure Megan is all natural bruv. She repping them stretch marks and cellulite

4. Naw. Someone exposed her on a site I can't mention. And I have a keen eye. Just look for her before and after pictures... but Rihanna is all natural. Only problem is that billionaire she's with. How tf do I compete with a billionaire. He's making millions a month and I barely make 10k a month😔 Imma go eat a Popeye's biscuit without any beverage if she keeps cheating on me even though she doesn't know who I am