Rp is Not That Bad

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Nov 11, 2019.

1. I don’t think so, in fact they can probably help with that.

Muschi likes this.
  2. In my early years, I was in this club called Séx Bob-Omb (SBO) and I was one of two LCBC's in the club. We would all decide on a filthy rp club to join and I would go in, start rp'ing and tell them I would bring big people (high stats) and that's when Hermes the other lcbc would join. And then I'd tell them that if they made me owner for a few minutes I could bring even more high stat ppl (club members were like 1kcs so anything was big for em) And they did and we would start rp harassing them and messing with the "couples" and all this fun rp stuff and then we would disband it

Good times

ForeverAlice and Muschi like this.
  3. Yeah no. I think people have gotten too nice honestly. If something is weird behavior it's weird behavior.

Yes cute platonic rp collabs on story threads are nice. Or clubs that genuinely do Hogwarts rp or mythical creature rp are fine. That is like the MINORITY of rp.

The majority of rp is weird and predatory and this isnt fetlife! :oops::eek::mad::mad::mad:

Muschi likes this.
  4. I love the Scott Pilgrim comics 🤧❤

5. I’m gonna regret asking this but…wtf is fetlife?

6. A social media website for kinksters, specifically kinks under the BDSM umbrella.

7. You are discriminating and it's against my religion so begone

8. O my rs is a bully =[ still lub you.

Ka-Ka-KarotCake likes this.
  9. I do coz it hurts to walk n if they taking me full off I'm gonna be all rage n meltdowns n will hurt as fuck even more