Rp is Not That Bad

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Why does everyone hate on rp?! Saying things like pub is gross and full of perverts. We are just living our best lives and doing what we want to do! If I want to be a furry or a teacher or a toe sucker it is my God-given right! God made us all perfect and God made me want to rp so rp is the natural way. I think you're all just jealous because you can't all openly admit how much you want to rp. You wish you could ask for a daddy in pub but you are afraid. I scoff at you.

Carrie, Victoria and FFS_Adorkable like this.
  2. Who are you and what have you done with Wednesday?

3. I am living my truth. Accept me in my new form

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  4. What is rp

Muschi likes this.
  5. 😨

6. Red Pandas

Carrie likes this.

7. Run Please

Lumenia and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  8. I joke on it a lot but I actually really don't mind rp in general. Just find it cringy. But I don't think PIMD is the best app for it and I definitely don't want to see your graphic requests for a sexual roleplay partner. Also thinly veiled pedophilia like that daddy/mommy bullshit should be silenceable or more preferably, bannable πŸ™†πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

9. Begone w your logic 🀨 this is a nonsense thread

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  10. Just wait a few hours, and some "little" will come in and tell me that calling her kink pedophilia is nonsense and then it'll be on topic πŸ˜‚

11. There's a part of me that doesn't want to kink shame and just mind my business but everything about ddlg creeps me out so idk

Muschi, NightingaIe and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  12. I just prefer not to do it πŸ’€

13. I got kicked out of my last club coz I said that word is a pedΓΈ word n had like 4 people rage at me tell me off n then I was gone

Muschi likes this.
  14. Suck my toe then 😀

15. I used to rp non-sexually in internet forums back in the day. 🌚 Still do some πŸ™ŠEveryone in this app hates on rp because so many have made it overtly sexual, but it doesn't have to be. It can just be a fun way to interact over the interwebs or collaborate to create stories.

16. I think that would be fun but I've never done it

17. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. Smiley face

18. She put my name tho

19. I did not