LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Ringmaster Shard Box 🎪

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Virgo, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Ya know there are different ethnicities in Asia right? I have a few cute fem Asian avatars, (mainly from Southeastern Asia), though they could expand from that hemisphere. I could agree to disagree with you on the making of an attractive avatar, but the same eurocentric/caucasian features not what everyone is looking for. Furthermore it all depends on what you or others deem "attractive" especially if you keep seeing the same faces and body types over and over again. Let's not try to play in the toxic "beauty standard" or golden ratio 🙃

Lite likes this.
  2. I just want non human avis

3. I’m just saying, ppl who don’t like the avis probably don’t like it for the reasons I listed but couldn’t put their tongue on it or explain it.
    I have Asian avis but none of them are exactly what I want. The one ATAWanda has is perfecto & I really want it but unfortunately I wasn’t playing at that time and can no longer acquire it.
    The reason why I like it is because I’d like to look like that (I kinda do).
    I understand what I said can be considered offensive or controversial but I’m just putting my thoughts onto a keyboard.
    I can only assume that most people want the “toxic” beauty standard avis, after all, the most popular avis all play into that.
    Representation is important, for people of all races, shapes, etc, and I never said it wasn’t. Hence why I want an avi that looks like me.
    I simply said “I think that’s generally what people want” in reference to generic attractive features.
    Considering your current avi as I’m typing, fits those standards, idk 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m always up for debate but I’m not trying to be offensive. I also don’t rly post on forums like that so if you wanna talk about this more you can HMU, in good nature.
    And yes, I’m aware that there are different countries in Asia. I should’ve clarified and said southeast Asian.

4. Well ATA could never make an avi that would distinguishing look like an individual in the PIMD community. I actually prefer to talk about the toxic beauty standards in forums for others to get a good idea of how representation should be, just not under this heading of course. I plan on making a column soon to speak on this topic. I don't mind discussing matters in pms either 🙃

Lite likes this.
  5. Wish I had more time to buy alot of boxes haha

6. I need 72 Whips in case that anybody has any lmk pls 🥺