LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Rewind Content - Deep Water Terror 💀

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jun 7, 2024.

1. The way these not even that old. Ijbol

2. I feel like old avis should be brought back during related events. Like these could have been brought back in prep for Halloween? I think this set is one worth bringing back. It’s a unique and well-designed set of avis.

3. I like and support the idea of old Avis coming back somewhat, HOWEVER!
    1) Don’t run shard Avis while there’s still shard Avis… it’s just too much for some to have to buy 2 different shards sets all at once… give breaks for some of us people who ACTUALLY buy with ECs and real world money… we got bills and stuff to pay still… and before anyone comes at me about buying with bentos, not everyone does what MANY of yall do and buy VIA bento BM.

2) Don’t bring back some that only a handful of people like… bring back the POPULAR demanded ones. Yall did it once with Valentines ones…

3) As we do like the throwbacks we do also crave NEW ideas too… maybe just stick with a pattern of say 2 new ones then do a throwback. Then 2 new again and then another throwback.

4. I'll keep saying it, make the VIP+ 100/100 avatar have a different color scheme than the regular VIP version.

5. Man y'all make me feel so much rage it's ridiculous

6. this

7. Love the throwbacks!

-_-YourSuccubusLover-_- and Lumi like this.
  8. I actually have been waiting for these to come back haha thanks

web, -_-YourSuccubusLover-_- and Lumi like this.
  9. Not a fan of this particular set, but I absolutely love the idea of bringing old stuff back. I don't understand why so many are upset about it. Aren't there any avis you liked, but might've missed for xyz reasons 🥴

10. Eh... can we not bring this back after this. We prefer cute & sexy. Or great horror avis

No likes this.
  11. Of all the sets that could’ve been brought back, why this one? These were some of the ugliest and least popular when they came out, and they definitely haven’t gotten better with age.

Destinyy, No and 0-Felix-0 like this.
  12. Would have liked the pearl avis better. Not going for these one's.

Destinyy likes this.
  13. Or perhaps just stop recycling avis??? Esp the ugly ones??????

Destinyy likes this.
  14. This actually is great for players who haven't been playing since these came out or players who didn't get a chance to get them back then.

Lumi likes this.
  15. They are bringing these back for people, like myself, who like gore/scary stuff.

ShamrockShakeIsDaddy and Lumi like this.
  16. Me

MayaTheHopeful, Lumi and Julian like this.
  17. This is smart yet thoughtful. I like this alot

18. Same

19. Mkay

20. Literally nobody asked for these shards. Yall have so many options and shards that yall KNOW we want but release literally more recent sets that nobody liked the first time

Ayse and Destinyy like this.