Retributionizers, Congregate!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Can we have ant man and the wasp or sum

2. It’s meant to be Nebula from Guardians of the Galaxy

3. It’s not a fake lol, I’m guessing it’s the leaderboard 999

4. Please dont put spiderman on leaderboard XD hes my fav

6. Agreed! I was pretty disappointed when I saw it!

7. When is this event ending?

8. So like, how are we getting the other four avis? We know which two are in the boxes and which two are apart of the first set of stories, so where are the other four? I mean, I haven’t seen a leaderboard yet, unless my game is glitching, so I don’t even know which ones are available through it.

9. Likely a side hunt avi drop, is my thinking for another set :)

10. May 6th

11. ATA nooooo! Why would you make the Black Widow inspired avatar the leaderboard?! Officially over this hunt.

12. Of course the only good Ava’s gotta be leaderboard. ?

13. Can we have a mini PvP action with sum cool new Avis? Marvel vs dc or avengers vs thanos ppl ... Anything PvP please, dis is a war ???

14. They do it every time. Not fair to players who cant afford to be in Cat Clubs and get the max drops

15. Cat club players (for the most part) spend irl money, however you can also use bentos to get into said clubs. Even F2P players can afford bentos

16. Spiderman and shuri probly air horn leaderboard

17. WOWWWW u give everyone these ugly Avis and they get the leaderboard Avi it's always the same ppl on the leaderboard this isn't fair can we at least have a hunt where everyone is equal and doesn't have to spend money on winning

18. Can we get sum surprise Avis????? ATA isn't cool?