Retributionizers, Congregate!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 23, 2019.

1. tip: best looking avis = lb avis okay? :D

2. Rip to all the movie theater employees, they’re not dead, but they will be after endgame. Me being one of them

3. Why are the Retributionizer regular hunt boxes not dropping? I am active but so far all I have received are the timer boxes. Is this a mistake or on purpose?

4. Unfortunately I’m assuming leaderboard ? but we’ll see, either that or side hunt.

5. There's technically only 3 female Avis

6. This hunt SUCKS.

7. Nobody is forcing you to do it :)

8. This is so beautiful, thank you ATA for making a collection that makes me want to shower you with money ️

9. The cybernetic Avi is nebula yeah?

10. The 999 in that dorm is a fake 

11. 2/10 not happy with this hunt at all please step up the creativity ATA also a superheroes hunt is a challenge you were not ready for it requires at least 15 Avatars at once considering there are thousands to choose from shouldn't have gotten one for each ethnicity at least.Ty #BE.HEARD

13. How to get the other avi that is not in the box?

14. The other avatars are either from the leaderboards or the the side-stories! We won’t know which is which until devs release the leaderboards?

15. Not fake! It’s most likely the leaderboard 999

16. I just realized that the quest items stats are not equal.

17. I just realized that the quest items stats are not equal.

19. Ugh. 6k avi sucks.

20. Dear ATA please don't make black widow the leaderboard Avi, if you do then please give us some extra surprise Avis also this baldheaded lady is ugly and I haven't heard of her when did become part of the avengers