Retributionizers, Congregate!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 23, 2019.

1. support

2. Yes to this !!!

3. Support‼️ the wakanda lady is ugly and so is the baldheaded lady

4. As long as I get that Spider-Man avi idgaf ?

5. Supported, no joke ?

6. SUPPORT AF 

7. Ofc the Only 2 good avis are the damn leaderboard

8. Tbh the Avis all seem more like Halloween dress up Avis than superheroes but like still nice tho

9. I agree with this 100% its ALWAYS the same people.

10. Again. Not fair. It takes players awhile to get even 1 bento. Let alone the 4-20 the clubs are asking for. And as for the money, some of us are grown adults with Bill's to pay and children to provide for that cant be spending $10000 on a game nor are rich or have rich parents to buy ecs for them.

11. @Ata this hunt was all fine and lovely until u made the good Avis leaderboard Avis? literally only 100 ppl will have it why show everyone and tease your millions of players?

12. I want the Captain Marvel avi so bad ☹️

13. Support 

14. I mean it doesn’t take long to find someone to trade with, ask a friend to spare a bento, etc. everyone on this app is for the most part a “grown adult with bills to pay” nobody is forcing you to spend irl on the app. ATA is a business and they need funds to stay running. You may not be able to afford it but that doesn’t make it unfair. Sometimes you just miss out, happens to us all in life ?

15. (First comment in here ever, so hope I'm doing this right!) I absolutely agree. Literally came on here to be all bitter about the Avis ?

16. this hunt was a flop because of the avis but at least there are some cute misc ?

17. Nebula is ugly? they could've at least put some thought into it and made a sexy robot ? considering only 100 ppl will get black widow from leaderboard 

18. Does anyone know how to get the shuri avi?

19. Shuri and Peter are from collecting 2100 rolls of duct tape. You start getting duct tape after 1500 spoiler airhorns I believe

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  20. Thank you