Request for a FILIPINO-themed Hunt

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by disabilititties, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Very nice look, wouldn’t be bad options at all!

2. Sadly, aswang is for Halloween hunt. But thank you for supporting and with your effort for your list. ???

3. How the hell did you do that? ?

4. Thanky! ️

5. Naw, they will go for more mainstream things for Halloween... I'm a bigger fan of the mythologies and things that go bump in the night than cutesy Disney pink princess stuff like what's been shown.  How about a street vendor selling balut for the 999? The stuff I see in the pics aren't culturally significant at all really.

6. I would like to see an avatar wearing a Barong Tagalog or a Filipiniana or something that represents the Filipino Culture?

7. That is just my perspective for the dorm. I will look for the ones that will give more justice about Filipino culture. ️

8. When you post an image link change the img to imgfit :) it squishes the image to be easily viewed on the screen rather than an enormous image

9. Yes. I will upload as soon as me and my friends are done with our avatar suggestions. ??

10. Thanky for the help! ️

11. Support almost all players here in Asia server are filipinos

12. Thanky! I really appreciate it. ??️

13. Support 

14. Support 

15. why not though? representation for all. i would want a french revolution inspired hunt 

16. support for the aswang avatar :p

17. I could just imagine the beautiful avis for this hunt, support!!!

18. I'll be right back later with other furniture suggestions and hopefully I can have the avatar idea as well. But I'll sleep for now. ?

Good morning! ️