Request for a FILIPINO-themed Hunt

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by disabilititties, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Hopefully this will happen.

2. I am not Filipino, but I see that the PIMD community is mostly made out of Filipinos, just think of all the pinoy clubs.
    I totally support! Hope we can see it soon, I would really enjoy learning something new of such an interesting country!!!!

3. I support this ?

4. S U P P O R T

5. Thanky to everyone who's been supporting this suggestion. My friends and I are already working on it piece by piece. Hopefully, ATA will notice this request not only for me but for all the Filipino players here. :)

6. Let's support this hunt please?

7. Support :)

8. That will be awesome hunt! I support!?

9. Support on this one tbh. Or even just a side story that would have ava that looked like a Filipino one. That would be nice to see.

10. I SUPPORT. DEFINITELY 100%%%

11. I support

12. Support.

13. Support

14. if possible make a catriona or pia avis too

15. Support.

I don't like the excuse that some people won't like it because it doesn't reflect them. Nothing is reflective of 100% of the population and it certainly hasn't stopped Easter celebrations, Holi celebrations, or even tennis hunts.

Also, the excuse that because X culture hasn't been represented, then Filipino culture shouldn't doesn't hold water either. You have to start somewhere for inclusion.

16. Preach.