NEW FEATURE Renaming: Do It Yourself!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, May 29, 2019.

2. Why is everyone so easily butthurt nowadays

3. I’ve asked ata countless times about freeing names and it takes about 1-3 days just to find out I can’t even use the name. That doesn’t include second attempts etc. I think this change makes things a lot easier. If ya wanna complain about ata do it for something at least understandable ?‍♂️

Muschi likes this.
  4. ^ Not @ you btw but in general, anyone complaining

5. Omg, but what if we leave for long periods of time?? >~< Can't we do something so no one can take our users? Can we set how long a time period till our user can be taken?

6. Great change that's been a long time coming!! Most games a code can tell you if a username is available or not. A dev team doesn't usually assist. I think this lessens a chunk of work and other resources can help more important matters now

Muschi likes this.
  7. ??furniture for sale??Selling 300 shards??

8. Players: ATA NEEDS TO RESPOND TO HELP TICKETS FASTER THIS WAIT IS UnAcCePtAbLe.

ATA: *improves coding to provide players with shorter wait times*

Players: THE DEVS ARE DiStAnCiNg THEMSLEVES FROM THE COMMUNITYYY

Muschi likes this.
  9. Am i the only one who has noticed that not a single question in the thread has gotten a admin response? Like im all for people who can figure out the stuff on their own but they literally have ignored all questions in favor of defending themselves from the people talking shit...

10. LMAO

11. They often don’t respond because they often don’t monitor even their own threads. Not a new thing and don’t something they’re intentionally avoiding suddenly to “save themselves”

12. I may missed this reason but my rename price is 40ec not 20ec.?why is that??

13. It says 20 for me still?

14. Never been in that situation I've always been mrsTiger og

15. ata is basically saying shut up stop crying we don't wanna help you out bruhhh peace?

16. -sends a ticket anyway- lol

17. I’m pretty sure it charged me more than 20 ec also.....

18. Okay so... no where in the post did it say how long a username must be inactive to use it? Like what if I wanted to take a break for a few months- now am I at risk of automatically losing my name?

19. 6 months of absolutely no activity connected to the account, this question you can always send help ticket asking for any clarification you may need as well

Muschi likes this.