NEW FEATURE Renaming: Do It Yourself!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, May 29, 2019.

1. This post made me wanna change my ign so here I am now 

2. Is it the 6 months of inactivity or nah?

3. 6 months of absolutely no account activity.

4. Funny. I somehow think they did this because of players like myself who have asked several times. Last time I asked was last week, so I decided to try it again and voila. I am THE SimonedeBeauvoir. ‍♀️

5. Aw ok lol

6. I should change my name now

7. Also can we all get free name change tokens for this update?

Muschi likes this.
  8. They cut down their work load by implementing something useful. Smart. Not lazy.

Yall would be complaining about how long it takes for them to get back to your ticket anyways so...

Muschi likes this.
  9. What about players who went inactive for years and wanted to relogin again using their account will they be kicked out because someone else claimed their ign.

10. IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THIS IGN ON 2 ACCOUNTS FOR 6 YEARS! IM SO EXCITED

11. Marce!! God I love ya 
    This is new to some people but you needed to remind them that this has been here all along ?

Thebestusernameever likes this.
  12. Please be sure to read through the replies before asking a question to ensure it hasn't already been answered...:

13. You took the IGN for the automated official PIMD account? ? The one that informs players of their silences? I... don't see ATA being too pleased with that loophole.

14. Prepare for incoming name change 

Muschi likes this.
  15. Worth it

16. Bruh ata just got tired of ya'll sending in tickets 

Muschi likes this.
  17. I'd be surprised if she doesn't get something worse. This could be considered impersonating a developer.

18. this is hilarious lmao what a loop hole

Muschi likes this.
  19. They are now pimd123 :(

Muschi likes this.