Removing Regen Cap

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd_admin, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want new gifts and new trophy items give **** less bout the cap limit. Give us something useful.

2. TIME TO QUIT I SEE: -(

3. Oh well don't put money into this game so don't bother me about ata being money hungry. Just play the free games from other downloads. No big deal I already pay enough for the stupid phone to download games on 

4. Good idea, jetboy.

I'll be leaving 1 star ratings.

I mean, who even requested for there to be a removal of 24 DN's every 24 hours.

I remember some people asking whether ATA could implement something in the store, which you could buy with EC's that could lower your actual regeneration time.

But, no one asked for this.

Another great step in the right direction.

Good job.

5. ALmost all my old friends quit... i just came on the forums and saw this.. now i know why... it breaks my heart what this game is turning into... but come to think of it.. maybe ata wants to close down pimd already. So making as much as they can now.. because no logical explanation comes to mind about whats going on now: (.. please do something

6. Lemme get that account Desiree

7. This is nonsense, people who have been working hard (not myself) towards vip, who do not buy anything will now be outgunned by those "max dn users" on the fight ranking. They will now vip in that ranking within a month lmao smh, which will obvio lead to an easier overall.

8. Well I guess the rich do always win huh.. well now ya know what to do ! :)<0

9. If I remember correctly.. I don't remember anyone posting about a "take the cap off dns " post when you were asking what new feature we wanted. So I'm not quite sure where you pulled this out of as a 'desired feature', as you can tell... nobody is pleased.

10. Nice! Not the game is even MORE pay to win than it was before

11. I agree with Char^ this probably only satisfies that "1%" what about the rest ? I seen someone just recently get over a 1,000 hits easily o_O wth.. ya really need to changed this back asap.

12. Yup people will pay to be on top and now it makes it easier for them. I see a lot of people giving or just leaving.. not even gonna try to cope.

13. I'm leaving on Saturday :D

14.  stop complaining I love it

15. ^ u will be back so actually not leaving.

##Reset …use all links n get ur account locked then u can say bye bye pimd.

16.  I will actually spend more den normal on dn's now

17. Ata you money grabbing bastards you have just killed pimd and made a game for rich kids to bully ppl

18. Changed rating to one star, won't be purchasing ec or dn until Ata starts really caring what we say instead of just talking out of their ass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.