Relationships 101

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Oct 21, 2014.

1. This sounds like it could be lyrics to a song, and you got that going on for you which is nice. :lol:

2. I don't understand why everyone hates this update. To me it's sort of a petty button. (No offense.)

3. Actually I'm a musician slash insulator so creativity runs through my blood and thank you for the compliment

4. Going off the rails on a crazy train you know ;)

5. Lower the price of ecs or give bonus ecs.

6. So I dont have...

7. Why is it 79 EC that's so expensive and people will date a person then brake up with them!!! You just waisted 79 EC!! ??

8. Please take time to read the countless number of posts speaking against the the feature.

9. 79ecs is too low. It should be alot higher. Maybe then people will use it the way it was intended. For most the relationship button could be changed to a one night stand button. Too bad our 50x award bonuses weren't implemented the same way as these relationship stats are.

10. Its dumb. Ruins wars and pvp. Yes im in one because its a rl retationship with him. Not a pimd one and because if i dont im screwed. Your stupid ata for making this. And your drop rates have gotten worse. You can claim random all u want but since kaw has been on a downward slope youve lowered the drop rate and created more hunts that you HAVE to have b2b cat for. Well I've spent enough and you have given little back. Your greed will cost you this game hope youre putting your money in savings.

11. We should get colors for all dates.

12. Right

13. Noooo...just no

14. Re: lllllladitillllll

15. Re: lllllladitillllll

Hey....

16. This is stupid 

17. Nice idea ty but why do the RS gifts cost more than buying a club.

18. Uh oh.. The thread's back ?