Relationship Stat Parties With Hunt Items and Leader Boards

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IIIIIRICOReaper-FsUrNfUpIIIII, Feb 8, 2023.

?

Should we get RS parties?

1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  1. Relationship Stat Parties for
    I remember the past hunt when the Coffee Date Avis, I remember the past hunts when the Coffee Date Avi came out it was a relationship combined hint where you and your RS would get the same amount of hunt items and hunt Avis. This would be such a great idea to bring back than the free ask out and the hit the Marc to see if your compatible with each person you end up using the free ask out on every time you aren’t compatible is getting over played now. This would keep people in a partnership and not looking for someone compatible for every hunt that has come out. But it was a relationship combined hunt where you and your RS would get the same amount of hunt items and hunt Avis. This would be such a great idea to bring back than the free ask out and the hit the Marc to see if your compatible with each person you end up using the free ask out on every time you aren’t compatible is getting over played now. This would also help out the newer players who don’t get picked for compatibility. This would keep people in a partnership and not looking for someone compatible for every hunt that has come out during Valentine’s Day, PvP hunts and normal hunts. This is also a great idea for couples who have been in rs on and off the game.

___STARGIRL___ likes this.
  2. Yes this would be awesome to bring back

3. No dont take away free asks to much of the game is becoming paid access only

EstherPiscore likes this.
  4. Free asks is the only reason ive been able to get a new rs when my previous rs has been inactive for almost 2yrs

EstherPiscore likes this.
  5. I understand that but it wouldn’t necessarily take away the ability to get a free ask out but it would take away the rs bouncing around aspect to get on the leaderboard.

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  6. Here's an idea keep the compatibility but instead of hit every time you finish a party which is rediculous why not hit once and it auto combines until you change rs

7. That same hunt most rs got scammed before the end of the thats why it was changed and its not the free rs thing that does it for the leaderboard because even then they had people who switched rs ever hour or so