Rejected Gift Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Awesome..i been saying this for yrs now!!

2. It's funny cuz only noobs and idiots with
    sub-100 IQ send mistake gifts ️
    I guess you are same ppl who cry to me at work their 10yr old ordered something by mistake using ther cc️
    And adding to what Dep said, thanks ATA, for jumping through a flaming hoop for noobs who don't spend and ignoring pvp players who buy tons of dn..
    I think until all of the pvp clubs get together and boycott spending (I realize it's a stretch)you're just gonna continue to treat us like trash aren't you?️

3. Dammit! Why is that so damn funny LOLOL

4. How about when a person is silenced make it where they can still send gifts but can't attach a message. I've seen scammers get silenced so they can legit not hold up their end of a deal smh

5. Atlas...?for 4yrs I've been playing tis game.... Like finally it's e best of all... Hahaha... Gd job

6. Awks. Now people will know when I'm rejecting them.

7. A nice drop down box would be a welcomed addition in the gift feature.. Send more than 1 (Qty) gift at a time Etc...

8. yessssssss nice!! tho i agree w art, it can get awkward if they get a notif it's rejected ;o

9. nice!!!!

10. I rejected a gift but the person didn't receive it back.....

11. I did not get any hunt times from this hunt till now And also no pimd money

12. Good Job!

13. Off-topic to this thread but it appears you did not receive the achievement for collecting 5 maps yet have an item from the 20 tiers. If you opened all of your maps prior to the end of the event this is the expected behaviour.

14. Bump for baidi

15. How about you guys freaking add the feature o gift in bulks... You guys have poopy technologies...

16. Cffghdey

17. Good job ATA.