Rejected Gift Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Hey everyone,

We've just finished some backend changes to our gifting system.

With these changes complete, we're now able to better handle what happens when gifts are rejected by a player.

Now, when a gift you send is rejected the following will happen:
    - If you are re-gifting the item, that item will be returned to you
    - If you purchase the item from the gift store, the purchase price will be refunded

Please note that this change takes effect from this point on, and gifts that may have been rejected prior to this change are unable to be recovered.

Note: Currently when a gift is returned/refunded you will not receive a notification. We will work to add this notification in the very near future.

2. You guys are finally rolling now good job ATA. Now bring back GAW

3. About time...
    Thanks!

4. WAIT DIDNT I POST AN IDEA LIKE THIS?

5. I'm sure it's an idea many players have had, and one we've wanted to implement for quite some time as well. There were a number of changes to how we track gifts the team had to make, and they've been working on them for the past while. The final change allowing us to launch this change was completed only a few moments ago, and so here we are :)

6. So now I'll officially know how unloved I really am?!?? How is this good news? :'(

7.  Yes  Great change

8. This is a great idea, thank you all for working on all the little changes to make this a better game. Keep up the great work

9. My 1700 gifts gone :lol: #$@% !!!!!! Oh well just pixels

10. ? this is awesome.

11. Still no mass gifting k

12. Support