REGARDING TO NEW UPDATE

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Bimbimbap, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Today ATA forces us to update to version 2.81 which is for better avatar selection and a promise of “ fewer bugs, better performance “
    Firstly well done DEV teams, you’ve help players with hundreds avatars,from now on it’s easier for them to pick up and change the favorites to use even thought it’s clearly that new feature for the mainly purpose is to sell more new avatar. The button so big lol, be careful it’s easy to press wrong too and no way back, no refund 

New ideal, new annoying. Within 5 mins after update to new version the, for some reason i will list later on make my app keep reload, so the “” Turn on notifications “ request keep popping out again and again. At first i thought this is only one time, but with the game has lots of bugs, this thing is very annoying. Should give us a choice to not see it again if we don’t wish to turn on game notifications.

Here the reason why my game keep reloading.
    Ok, I’m an alt. My main is on VIP lounge, the reason i’m on VIP beside the new thingy is Clouds for avatar, i watch free video adv for spin tokens. ITS 3X price,i earn cash from spin more than from party, fyi. But since the last update ( new puzzles box released) I could not watch video adv on the updated phone anymore. The game screen turn black, then reload or i have to close and reopen. So watch it on a spare phone which is not updated to new version. But today ATA forced us to update otherwise can’t play. So With this issue plus the “TURN ON NOTIFICATION “ popping it become double annoying and a miss used of VIP Lounge.

I contacted to their help line in game, but as usual just a so so answer “ like i will refer it to..... we notice it.....” they never give us a answer, the help line isn’t helpful. So here i am, to speak out my mind and hope to get support from everyone, so that ATA will make a better change. We play, we pay not only $ but also times. Make your game worth what we pay please. Don’t every time just throw two dns and call issues done!
    Thanks you