Recycle Avis...

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Petal, Nov 30, 2019.

1. There’s probably a better place to post this but this is my first post so 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I think it would be great if we could recycle avis we don’t like and use those avi bits to level up the avis we love and use a lot. 😊

That’s all. Carry on. 🙃

-Demon_Seemen- and Gipsey like this.
  2. No even ata said no
    /lock

3. This has already been suggested and the answer is still negative.

DemonGoddess10 likes this.
  4. They actually said no to trading, this is about recycling an avi like furniture.

That being said, I don’t mind the idea but I don’t think the devs would go for it.

tsukki likes this.
  5. Have suggested it before. No one was in favour

Muschi likes this.
  6. I support but I know they’re not going to do it cause they want you to pay/wait for Avis with vip stats. Like image creating a bunch of alts or trading w/ noobs to get snapshots and a bunch of shitty starter Avis and decomposing them to level up the one you really want.

7. Ata did say no tho coz they said. Why do you want to rip lims off your friends. Some thing like that. On a old thread some one said this

Carrie and Muschi like this.
  8. Yes. I have an ss of it, back from when old forums' was still around. Lemme locate it.

Edit;
    [​IMG]

tsukki, Carrie and RoseMilkTea like this.
  9. That is exactly what I do

Carrie, Wesday, Empress_ and 2 others like this.
  10. Kind of a rude dismissal but I see his point

11. I thought it was hilarious when i originally read his response. I forgot about that till just now 😂

Carrie, Wesday and Muschi like this.
  12. I guess contextually in the thread itself, it made more sense. Both Bruce and other devs were giving light-hearted responses to feedback. I think the person that Bruce quoted even lol'd. I don't recall what thread it was off the top of my head though.

13. Me n some of these avis were never friends. I have zero qualms about melting them down

14. This goes to the list of ideas that I'm indifferent about. I don't think I would use, but I wouldn't mind if it existed and other players found it useful. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don't think they would go for it though. And it seems unpractical to make it work in a way that would make upgrading hard enough, so that not every player suddenly gets super strong avatars.

15. Rood