Recommendations for ATA to Include in the Game.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Basically_just_bored_, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Clubs having a room just like a player does. Any member can donate furniture to n the room, with the prez having the power to edit the room.

2. I suggest to have "Move to Trash"
    So we can move some of unused items or old shards boxes to our "Trash Can"
    Then we can have option : either to delete or keep our stuff šŸ˜Ž

Desiderium, Annabiotics and Seriously like this.
  3. The anatomy of all the instrument Furniture is absolutely awful the guitars have no strings there's volume and tone knobs on the body where they wouldn't even be most of the guitars are left-handed the drums are a joke they got Splash symbols coming out of the side of the bass drum there's no snare please put a little more detail into your musical equipment it's my favorite part of the game and it just looks like a joke

4. ā„ search bar for gifts
    (weā€™ve been asking for yrs!!)

ā„ ā€œpinnedā€ top post on walls; iā€™m tired of having to delete my own comment just to repost it so it stays at the top of my wall. or if you can pin multiple/other ppls posts; this would help with merc passes for ec clubs instead of getting buried

ā„ stat requirements for friend requests. if clubs can have a customizable stat requirement for people who request to join, we should be able to customize the stats of people who are requesting to add. most of the time itā€™s noob alt accs that are either resellers or scammers hitting you with the ā€œwanna be my sugar baby and get $500 allowanceā€. or just plain nub rpers/adding for task.

ā„ members who have gold pass for your club that you admin in should have a ā€œgold passā€ button on their profile instead of the ā€œinviteā€ button. or better yet a little icon in the notification section when they leave; so we donā€™t keep clicking on their profile, waiting for it to load, click invite, just for it to say theyre already in club bc they have a gp

ā„ admins should have their own gold passes available for purchase for ecs. most clubs have 10-20 admins. the gps can be purchased for ecs and then still have the regular 15 available for purchase for members. maybe like a gold pass for members; diamond pass for admins. we shouldnā€™t have to share just 15 among 100 ppl

ā„ being able to toggle off ALL chats

ā„ open ā€œallā€ boxes option or at least in certain groups of numbers like ā€œopen 10.. 25.. 50 at a timeā€ the newest thing for speed ups was a good start to trade in (like tokens for lite boxes) so maybe more options for trading stuff that way

ā„ account specific tags; people who are looking for rs, or new pups, or misc/furni traders, ec club admins, could have a tag they opt in for their account to be found easier by other players. it would require a new page somewhere but you could click on ā€œsearching for rsā€ tag and boom; everyone who is looking for rs pops up and you can scroll through them kinda like the tuts for hire page or meet people page. not everyone maneuvers forums and some people arenā€™t aware of gcs on other platforms that help us with these things

ā„ top friends; this one isnā€™t so serious itā€™s just a silly goofy thought but if anyone remembers the ā€œtop 8ā€ on myspace and you would have them show on your profile it would be funny LMAO like we have our rs, pup, and tuts why not our core friends to make it more interactive?

5. Second that
    āš«ļøneed two platforms one for old players āš«ļøNo spinner and b2b hunts and No pets.
    āš«ļøWe want super pro parties
    āš«ļøbetter avatars we can choose skin color and gender ,body type
    āš«ļøbring back old hunts from back in the day

6. Cosmic Bento box

a new type of bento box that can be obtained for every 100 bento (or 400c). A more elaborate design to come along with it too.

7. Please don't give item in free... People are making alot of alts & getting them easily. Which gives them advantage & they crashing the price of all items..
    There is no such competition & fun left now

8. I fully think we need tradeable avis šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø i have soooo many i donā€™t like and would give them to ppl whoā€™d use them.

Buwbuw and Annabiotics like this.
  9. [​IMG]

Muschi, Seriously and TheSagittarian like this.
  10. Hereā€™s a random one:

a feature that allows us to save dorm room setups. That way we can go back and forth from our favorites!

11. more goth avatars!!!!

Phobia likes this.
  12. Please take these in consideration:
    • Easier way to recycle and upgrade furnitures
    • For android users, please have the avatar be viewed in full form while in the home/main page

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  13. Thisss please

14. Really I have to post this again : šŸ˜‚
    Upstairs for our dorms
    Make all furniture upgradable
    New bento sets to rival chrib bentos
    Cat bento each cat would be 6kcs instead of the 5kcs for chribi
    Dog bento
    As above except 4 sets of different dogs
    Tradable Avis

15. How about another Mardi Gras story/story pass? New Mardi Gras furni set (not from spinner).
    Also, PIMD needs better navigation. Maybe a new or revamped interface..

16. Hi thanks for making this game. i would like to suggest for improvement on the chat channel. please add a market and role playing channel for people who like to buy and sell and role playing.

Seriously likes this.
  17. You guys should really put an open all button on boxes that donā€™t require keys or box cutter, like for the speedup boxes or lite boxes. Would make things a lot quicker to open.

18. Can someone tell me how to start a new thread please

19. Wish you would make the new Crown Avi for everyone to buy, she's so pretty but doesn't help us players who can't afford top on lb. It's not fair really. Alot of us have Bills and Families and you make cute things impossible. Why can't you just make it purchasable? All I'm saying.

Canela likes this.
  20. Now we have had tradable cats and dogs
    Thereā€™s no reason why we cannot have tradable Avis
    Also make all furniture upgradable
    Also another room for our dorm like a kitchen
    With things like a fridge cooker toaster kettle etc in it