Recommendations for ATA to Include in the Game.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Basically_just_bored_, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Can put your pronouns in your status bar if you really want it known

GoddessHailey likes this.
  2. Sure, but if so many put them in their status anyway, why not include them as separate like in many other places.

GoddessHailey likes this.
  3. Where would it be on the profile at the top of it near the status ? (Just visual layout ideas) ?

4. Coz most people dont care outside of rp

5. Yeah I think near status, maybe under it if you make a little more space.

I personally care (why else would I suggest it) and don’t rp. I want to be sure I address the person with the right pronoun but people come and go, it’s hard to keep track and ign changes make it even more difficult. Having them in profile would make it easier to check.

6. Or you could just ask them. Thats easier still. Its ok to talk to people

7. Ooo

• Make avatars tradable

• make. Way that we can have like up to 3 dorms saved so if I want to exchange my dorm I just have to click a button same for the rate my dorm

• make the mods actually scilence the nasty people cause tell me why I get scilenced over something stupid but other people are reciting p*rn in the next chat

• have a fox hunt cause I'm a fox feen 😭 with avatars that arnt in lingerie

• drops should be tradable it honestly would just make things easier

KraftDinner and IoveIy like this.
  8. The summer i turned pretty avatars!🌊🌅🐚🐟🏖️

9. Yes i vote for tradable avatars too or that you can pick which gender avis you want

10. I think there should be a dark mode :) the light from the white screen when you go to type is pretty bright

11. Support. Been waiting for this for ages

Aiodahn and IoveIy like this.
  12. Damn I didn't know that

13. Been suggested every now and then for probly a couple years now if not longer lol

iLelaTheAngelOfDeath likes this.
  14. I think Sims × pimd would be cool

15. They made this sorta. Check out their latest game promo event

16. Hi,Adding up Search bar in searching pimd player name ,club 100 members Will help Running a club Very well

17. Swipe across on the home page then tap meet people. You can search players by name there

18. The player is asking to add a search bar for the IGN within a club … probably to avoid scrolling. That is my understanding of the message .
    I do agree, it’s not the clearest message so I might be wrong

19. Takes less taps to search name from meet people then what it would to do it from the club members list

20. Make some sort of DN box, make it slightly easier for struggling accounts to get them without spending real life money.