Recognizing helpful players️

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by Ang299, Dec 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moon moon moon pimd members and owner is cartoons. It's really good but time pass game

2. You’re drunk af

3. I think my pup: kelluminatii is one of the most helpful people out there. She took me under her wing when I was basically a noob and explained anything and everything I was curious about. She gave me tips and helped me to expand my dorm and is still helping me do that today. She dropped a cat for me to flash with as many dns as I could during black friday, and we all know that cats aren't free. Every hunt she has given me the gifts without even expecting a thank you. And she is never negative and always has my back which I am greatful for.

There aren't many people who will do this for strangers and I'm glad that I can now call her a friend. So Kell, if you don't receive anything your still awesome and I hope you read this. You've really impacted my pimd life and without you I don't think this game would have been as great of an experience. Pimd is lucky to have the few people like you and I hope that you can see that. (;

4. ^^

5. Kefo NO

6. I_am_going_to_chill_you and RevolutionaryWolf. I don't know either of them personally but I found them to be quite helpful a lot of times. I personally feel RevWolf is one of the best mods out there who actually knows his stuff and helps Noobs like me. And the Chill guy, I've seen him a lot on forums and he helps a lot too instead of just being mean like most others on forums.

7. I unfortunately haven’t had the chance to see a mod just being mean on forums. Ofc they gotta look all polite and helpful for others to see

8. That comment about the forums thing was about I_am_going_to_chill_you guy. I don't think he's a mod, is he?

9. Don’t know tbh, I haven’t seen him on forums

10. I nominate Ella-Isabella. Shes been extremely helpful to my club and her peers. She helped a few bunch of my members to get those zodiac avis and tbh i wanted to cry bcs i cant repay her in anyway. But what she did really touched my heart. Shes also helping her friends in reaching T100 without expecting anything back. I stan by her and will always stan by my skinny legend. ️

Also id like to nominate all the mods. It isnt easy to withstand our bs attitude with bs mouths that we have and still help us keep pimd intact. Much love and respect. ️

I wish all the people i nominated for a blessed year yall deserve the best ilysm all

11. He's on the first page of this topic. I_am_going_to_chill_you. That's not exactly his ign, it's something similar but difficult to type.

12. @LazyAssassin ー No, Chill isn't a mod. If he was, his name would be highlighted green like Ang's.

13. I’m not a mod and am fully capable of speaking for myself. Thank you for considering me.
    I don’t help for recognition... sometimes it just seems like the right thing to do idk. Thanks again.

Side note: I made my username difficult in 2011 because I wanted people to make sure that they had the right “Chill” when they spoke about me... to this day people still have a lot mixed up.

14. I vote Kefo!

For reasons others have mentioned in this thread already

15. I couldn't agree with this more. Azmarella is quite possibly the sweetest person I've ever met in game. She is always super helpful to new players whether it be with her sending out a few gifts or teaching them the best ways to upgrade. She has the biggest heart of any player I've met in game. Love you Azzy!

16. I think King_of_Diamonds deserves a nomination because he’s very helpful to new players and to his club members and admins

17. This is my second nomination!

And it goes to... Lala-Land! She just created a contest and is gifting anyone and everyone who gets any of the questions right! And not only that but she won't accept gifts back! Like literally, I just tried! I should have just declined hers lol. But not only that but she is also an amazing person to talk to. She is kind and very active and is a constant support for any who needs it. Go Lala!

If I could nominate a third it would definitely be her RS Chill (that's not his full username BTW) as he is helping her watch the thread for her contest. <3

18. I’m probably gonna be the only one who puts this name down but it’s whatever ig

MimieGiggles

Mimie is an outstanding women who is always there for you no matter what and is very helpful

19. Sorry this needs to be bumped!!!

20. No it doesnt

Buwbuw likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.