RE: SFW CLUB TIER LIST

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Pantagruelian, Sep 20, 2019.

1. 😂

There's no point in naming sFw ClUbS Because why? Because if that's the case all thoes cat club's Barcodes farmed would be up there. In the style kefos naming them 😂

Example. If I get a posse and start farming RP club's then they're SFW club's swell? You're a idiot and so is the idiots who agree and the idiot mod who locked the thread and said it's a good idea.

2. Rate the clubs that responded as well.

Were they gold?

Crouching tiger, hidden dragon cc club?

What would you include in the list? Only clubs who intend on their own volition to make others cf?

3. Isn’t a Sfw club a farming club? Or am I missing something here?

4. I've honestly never heard of a SFW club my 6 years of on and off playing. But I indeed heard of a Farming club

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  5. I'd love your post if you labeled it farming club's. SFW is war between two clubs. The title "SFW club" is pretty useless because anyone can hold the title.. Even if they're just self pinning on parties

6. I haven’t either that’s why I asked.

7. That's why I'm giving KEF0 sh!t because he's misinforming the community with a topic he lack knowledge of.

8. You just needed to express your opinion like that. Not that idiot calling and stuff. People take things seriously when it’s presented in respectful and not offensive way, just saying.

Well unless you were just looking for reasons to pick an unnecessary childish fights, ofc. 😂

9. Oh okay. Just farming club, then, I guess.

But it could also include clubs that just get dragged into sfw's rather than only ones whose intention is to farm and initiate wars.

10. “Farming club” and “SFW friendly club” are the proper terms; however, I still don’t see the point in picking on the poor guy over calling it sfw clubs đŸ€”đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž

Muschi likes this.
  11. Holy hell ma doods...

The reason that this is difficult is because “SFW friendly” didn’t gain popularity until last year, when a select group of individuals started the anti-bullying trend of not honoring club sfws against individuals as there were blurred lines when players would enter a club and then be stalked/chased from club to club and asked to pay a cf, when they were visiting a club already involved in sfw before the player was accepted.

The labels “club hopper”, “merc”, and “runner” became distorted, which forced the entire game to change how they ran their operations. Many “farming” clubs would declare war on an entire club if the “runner” was not kicked, forcing players never involved with the original conflict into an unnecessary sfw (along with including RS, tutors, pupils, wall posters, gifters, grandparents, cats, dogs, chickens... in farm wars for no reason). Smart players would simply gather a list of the enemies of the original club that declared sfw against them, and form aliances with all of those clubs, so that they could move freely between those clubs.

The newer clubs created during this era (March 2018 - present day PIMD), began adopting this style of playing and swept the rug out from underneath the old clubs (“honoring of the sfw system” and “hunting runners”) style of playing, for the most part, by simply being too small for larger players to hit successfully. This forced those players to either make alts and switch to those accounts (taking away from their attention to larger enemies), or to pay smaller cs clubs to farm targets for them.

To make things even more difficult, mercs were able to sit outside of clubs altogether, and then join for only for lbh (after starting the trend of duration of bar left in lbh posts .5 .33 .25 etc...), simply to get drops, then sit with no club again before farming clubs could even track them. This made it laughable for a farming club to submit a list of demands to the club the “runners” were parked in for cf. Eventually, it became overwhelming for so called “farming clubs” to have so many targets. (Which was the plan btw... to force the entire game into “sfw”). This method was then fully integrated into cat clubs and then even adopted by some clubs that previously honored individual sfw and were known to historically, kick immediately, fake or not.

To make things even MORE difficult, ATA decided to do a hunt that froze energy and victim plunder, which trashed the true effect that a farm war could have on any other player. Now, farming clubs had to deal with keeping track of those targets simply attacking them to get hunt drops/items as well, to maintain their “bullying power”.

As “pure fairies and spenders” have truly run the game for the past 3 years (in terms of rate of misc collection), it has become more and more difficult for legit f2p farming clubs to maintain power without doing paid parties themselves, or purchasing misc via BM, to keep up with the rate of drops/misc of any legit fairying club or individual spender. It also became far more profitable to repeatedly hit cat parties than farm in general.

Anyone that grew their account solely from sfw with others (via fights/dances, tutor stripping and dropping) knows this very well. (As those players missed out on hunts and drops. Even if they upgraded substantially they would be no match for players consistently collecting misc via fairying). Also, players that have never experienced a real “club vs individual sfw” (at least 10 vs 1 with those accounts consistently pinning whilst having no doctors notes to counter), would have a hard time understanding how frustrating it can be to get your account to grow under those circumstances (especially if you didn’t really do anything sfw worthy in the first place). Players that have never set a timer to attack a target at their regen or sleep times cannot understand why a specific target with no allies, being in any club, legit doesn’t matter much, until you threaten or attack the other members of that club and spread yourself thin (unless you are trying to simply frustrate that player into paying a cf by preventing them from being in a club they like, because keeping them from hitting parties and collecting drops which would be achieved if you simply kept them pinned, regardless). This is why “sfw friendly” was such a powerful movement to start and has legit changed the entire game.

This really is a lot to explain. All of the guides previously made have oversimplied this aspect and most players take a “follow the leader” approach -not really experimenting much at all to find out for themselves how anything other than the trading, upgrading, and hunt systems actually work- Which is why when certain players kept saying that the game is broken when it came to the “hitting and earning system” last year, and players said also until you LCBC, or if you don’t consistently do wars, having balanced stats isn’t a big issue (as certain guides and players made it out to be), many other players had no clue what they were speaking about, until ATA finally addressed the earning and hitting discrepancies and made adjustments... but that’s a whole different conversation in itself.

TL; DR

To properly list a rating system for farming clubs, I suggest setting specific values for clubs you were at war with/allied with such as:

1.) Hits recieved/Time period (duration of let’s say one week) scale 1-10pts (1 being less than 100/wk 10 being more than 9,999/wk)

2.) Whether Cf requested was obtained or not and the amount of time before a typical target agreed to terms. (Ex. Yes = 5pts 1-5pts 1 being longer than a month 5 being 1 day)

3.) Number of targets a specific club had at one time and how organized a club was about delegating specific members to attack said targets. (Ex. 1 being very few targets 5 being very many... delegation very bad 1pt very good 5pts

4.) Were any walkaways agreed upon (where both sides declared a draw agreement or simply gave up)? (Ex. Yes = 0 pts No = 5 pts)

5.)The ability of that club to grow/increase mcs/members and leaderboard position during strip farm wars. (Ex. Increased =10pts, maintained = 5 pts decreased = 0 pts)

6.) The reason the club decided to farm in the first place. (This is the most overlooked aspect of farming imo) (Ex scamming/predatory/other poor community behavior = 10pts Retaliation against hits = 5pts petty trash talk/junk size ego ish = 0pts)

These are just jumbled thoughts on the matter, but I think some of those criteria would be good starting points to rate farming clubs, and clear up some of the confusion surrounding this conversation, as many players have experienced different variations of “sfw” and “sfw friendly”.

12. Now that's an essay

13. If @Faaanta fail farms me what does that make him? What's the term for that?

Muschi likes this.
  14. It’s. A. Game.

15. A fail farmer .. a farmer that doesn’t care if they land hits as long as it’s bugging you,taking ur energy fĂ»king up ur regen etc

16. Fail farmer isn't correct lingo.

The proper term is "pest"

Muschi likes this.