Re: Pole Dancing Is Stupid

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by BANX, Jun 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  2. imagine being a stripper on pimd.

3. Imagine being on pimd pfft. Losers.

4. Those exist sadly
    “Will strip for chibis”

5. Not even a full bento ? at least they know their worth

6. I would do it for mcs. prime time.

7. honestly— pole dancing requires a lot of skill and strength more than half of you don’t have. lmao it’s a great show to watch just because you’re wondering how the hell they do that.

8. Pole dancing is super interesting to watch. I can’t even imagine how much time and effort professionals put into making an entire routine.

9. Support. I love pole dancing, that’s actually how I got my 6-pack started. Lost 30 pounds in like 2 months.

10. Er, dunno what's going on with all the negativity @strippers, because just like how everything has a supply and demand, so does the entertainment industry. Don't knock someone else's career just because you don't agree with it. I know plenty of women who got their degrees while stripping at clubs and plenty of women who enjoy pole dancing as a career, and both is absolutely fine. For one, it's extremely difficult to do if you've had no background in gymnastics, weight training, or any sport of any kind. Not only are you using all your muscles when you're in the air on the pole, but it takes immense mental strength to push through the pain in order to appear graceful. Not only that, but pole dancing isn't strictly for strippers? It's a form of contemporary and art.

11. Best looking Kardashian ^

12. OP, please brush up on PIMD's tou and forum code of conduct. Particularly those posted below that are relevant to this thread. Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.