Rate my Room

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by AnObviousAlt, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Did an interesting experiment this RMR. I (obviously) have a couple accounts and I will usually submit 2 or so rooms. I usually get top 50 and I've never been below 750. So I tried this time to enter without assists till the last minute. I'm in like the 1,000 rank or so 🤷🏽‍♀️

I might've just botched this one but I'm thinking the lower your room is at the end, the less it's even seen. Doesn't seem fair at all. Mostly I just enjoy decorating rooms but y'all have so many better ideas that could make it more fun for everyone. Get on it ata 😤

UnholyAsteria likes this.
  2. I just wonder how some rooms even manage to stay in t50 when they're not even half close to the current theme while other really good looking ones are below t500? Lol? Another thing is that there are players with same amount of points but some of them are in t750 while others are out of t750?? As a piece of an advice ata should add some more requirements such as necessary furni, color, shades etc. and unnecessary furni as optional (499,999 because not everyone has those). The way the RmR is working now regarding voting and assembling is ridiculous. I participate just for a box and I'm not even aiming to stay in t750 but some dorms are really just too upsetting to be in top 100😂😂😂

Rainie likes this.
  3. Bumping to ask, can we please bring back the daily story where we got, like, a few piggy banks from voting? It really helped bring attention to RMR.

Victoria, they and BadKarma03 like this.
  4. Actually no, what happens is that people with tons of alts set their rooms up to be easily identifiable, then use their alts to skip through the rooms when voting, until they find theirs. 2 rmrs ago there were at least 5 top 50 rooms all from the same club, all with the same basic layout, bare minimum of starter furni on the left side of the room. It's blatant cheating, and is taking what used to be one of my favorite extracurriculars and ruining it

LeeJarrett likes this.
  5. Yeah I’ve caught it too. The Forever Home club. Found it thru account @CuteMaid and the rooms are half (or more) empty. I’m getting really sick of getting cheated out of every new function ATA introduces. I got top 50 or even better the first few weeks RMR was introduced. Now these trash rooms (not meaning starter furni, but you can tell NO effort rooms) keep cracking top 10. Is ATA treating this like the scammer thing? Do they honestly not care or do they secretly love it because it’s “more engagement.”

6. Forever home is the latest alt cheat club. Before that Permtastic? All the same M.O.

they likes this.
  7. Just found another, and possibly a main @Ancient or @Seashell. Not a real main tbf, but the closest found. Club Demonic Reign has tons of alts, many gifted by the possible main. What a pathetic cheat.

LeeJarrett likes this.
  8. Yeah, I found them too after looking at another RMR thread talking about cheats. I reported as many as I could. I think I found 7 just in the top 40.

they likes this.