NEW FEATURE Rate My Room: A Brand New XC!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Didn't we already do zanders room?! Wasn't it the punk type room why are we doing it again? Or am I trippin 🤧

2. What is zanders room please 😭 idk wat that means

3. Zander is an NPC I believe?! like when you do the stories. I think you can find the furniture in the Legacy Box or look up when it was first released somewhere in the forums

Intoxication likes this.
  4. I'm in here with the same question.. I'm not the most familiar with the NPCs, but I do remember having a punky NPC one.. I'm embarrassed to ask 🤭

Intoxication and Rebecca5673 like this.
  6. Ata says it’s automated they had a hunt before just 2 weeks a part

7. We 100% have done Zander before 😑 at least it wasn’t back to back like that one time.

Intoxication likes this.
  8. Tyudud8disjudiudud

9. Thank you so much!

-Mrs_Mis- likes this.
  10. Hi this may be a dumb question but where to upload a the room after I design it ? Dose it need to be sketched by hand or electronic ?

11. No, you can tap on the little XC button under your story phone, and there you can find the place for Rate Your Dorm to submit your room for the theme.

12. Hey , so I think you miss understood me , I like to draw , is there a place in forum where you can be part of hunt theme designs , if not ,that’s cool I just got some neat ideas lol

13. Oh, I see! You could try submitting your ideas in the hunt suggestion thread or make a new thread in the Fan Creations section of forums. You might also wanna join the discord if you have one so more people will be able to see your ideas!

TBK_BMammaLuv likes this.
  14. Sweet , thanks 😊🌹

Esha-UN-Kitty likes this.
  15. Why do we keep doing the same themes for rate my room when we gave you all kind of ideas for themes to do?

16. Right?! I’m pretty sure we did the “In my garage” theme like 2 themes ago 🙄

17. Okay I’m back to just IMPLORE y’all to redesign this into a scale rating instead of a versus rating. At first not a lot of people participated, mostly because cool rooms kept winning that weren’t necessarily on theme. Now plenty of people are playing it but the rooms are mostly horrible! You can tell most entries are just barely there to get Lite boxes. People seem a lot more scattered with their voting now, and still crap rooms might be seen and voted on more than better ones!

I have no knowledge of game mechanics but I feel like it’d be easier? Just a 1-5 or to 10 scale on each individual room would be great. Right now just feels like total chaos.

👀🍿 Dw y’all I'm ready to find out all the ways I’m wrong 🙃

LadyKoko, L3XI, SavageNixi3 and 8 others like this.
  18. Tea is newb-friendly considering the 499 of starter furni is a tea set.
    I think having them be newb-friendly is a fantastic and important idea but limiting, too.

19. Ummm we have 24 hours to rate rooms but we can't coz it don't start for 24 hours...??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.