Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Suuuper cute, 10/10 tbh ❤️ love it

2. 10/10 Your dorm is so high in stats and beauty 🤩 tbh what’s not to love about stellarama, especially with that 999!

3. 9/10

So cuteeeeee

4. 10/10 I love your dorm 💘 everything fits 😍

Tokyo likes this.
  5. 8.5/10 i really like the combination! I think a darker bookcase might mesh better with the style

6. RoseMilkTea likes this.
  7. Nope, but tysm for thinking so 🤧

8. Its cute I think the hyenas 999 would look cute in your dorm so overall a 6/10

9. @Victoria 8/10 the table doesn't match but ur dorm is cute

10. 6/10, I kind of get the theme you're going for but maybe change your lamp and bedside table? they cute tho. oh, and maybe a better desk

11. 5/10, I think it’s coming along nicely! The mix-and-match furni can be a bit tedious when working with these furnis, but the gold and blue from the stellarama and dortoir mode unite well. However, I do think that the plant, rug, and poster need to be replaced with a different one, and maybe desk as well (since the brown tones don’t match with the elegant galaxy one palette you have). Oh, and don’t forget the 999 haha, I recommend the mannequin 999 <3

12. Its cute 8/10

13. 8/10, like the galaxy theme but the lamp and 999 don't really match

14. 9/10 cool rustic dorm. the colors of the 499 actually fits v nicely wow

15. 7/10. The desk is is a bit out of place and so is the wp but overall the other furni looks good

16. 9/10, love the mystic/magical vibes it gives off plus, all the animals are cute asf too

T__AngelMel7__T likes this.
  17. super cute! i love all the plants 🥰 just need the 999 now! 9/10

Kryys likes this.
  18. Oh i never seen a dorm like that before. I mean the theme idea like your dorm. It's so cute honestly 😍 and that's so not mainstream.
    I give 9.5/10 😆

19. 9/10. Love the cozy feel to it! Wonderful Job! 💕

INvU3 likes this.