"Rare Week"

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Bloodthirst, Jul 23, 2021.

?

should rare week be a thing?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. Hello everyone I wanted to bring my idea to forums and see what everyone genuinely thinks about my idea. My idea is I think ATA should make an EC box with ALL old avicators (you can buy the box in store (M) or (F) but if you buy it you have to use 100-200+ ECS to open it like they did with the old avi boxes or any avi shard box) the reason I'm suggesting this is because I have these pink powder puffs and would absolutely LOVE to transform it into an avi. I think it should be in the store for a week. It could be like a "rare week" i think a lot of people would love this idea and opportunity to put old rare collectibles to use! Thank you for reading hopefully this becomes a thing at least one time or once a yearly πŸ™πŸΌ

2. Not a bad idea hun.🌹i voted 'YES'.

3. Eh nahh. Shit happens. Sometimes you just miss out on stuff and thats life. Its not limited edition or special if people can just buy it

4. Lets money bring back old memories.
    And yes if we can still able to get old extinct items back easily maybe there value will get down. They wont be rare anymore. People wont pay huge amount of bentos to get themπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™Š

Bloodthirst likes this.