Rainbow Text

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Wiishu, Jul 16, 2014.

  1. Hello, Phillip Hoang-Tran is my lap dog
     
  2. This thread looks colorful ???
     
  3. Did I do it?
     
  4. Yep 
     
  5. 
     
  6. I really really really really really really hope it worked.
     
  7. It worked potato 0.0
     
  8. ____建____________緣
    ____建建__________緣§緣
    ___建建建§__ ____緣§緣緣緣
    __建§? ́ ̄)建建__ 緣§? ́ ̄)緣緣
    . 建建建建建 緣§緣緣緣緣緣緣
    _建建*.'*.'* 緣緣緣*.' *? ́ ̄)緣緣
    建§'.*.'*.'* 緣緣*.'*.'*.'*.'? ́ ̄)§緣
    建*.'*.'* 建建*.'*.'*.'*.'*.'? ́ ̄)§緣
    建*.'*.' 建§*.'*.'*.'*.'*.'? ́ ̄)緣緣
    建*.'* 建§*.'*.'*.'*§緣緣緣緣緣
    _建* ' 建*.'*.'*.'緣緣*§...§*緣
    __建建§*.建§*緣緣緣緣緣緣
    _/_建建建*建建*?*? ́ ̄)§緣緣
    (O) 建建*建建*.'*.'*.'*? ́ ̄)緣緣
    _建§ 建*建建*.'*.'*.'*.'? ́ ̄)緣緣
    ___建§ 建建建*.'*.'*.? ́ ̄)緣緣
    _____建§ 建建§緣緣緣緣緣
    ________建§ 建緣緣緣
    ___________建建'
    ______________建建
    _________________建§
    ____________________建

    A rainbow butterfly hopefully 
     
  9. (≧∇≦)/
     
  10. all the things you can do with rainbow text
     
  11. Op, you forgot to say that we must chance it to rainbow first. Several people post here using that one-way color.
     
  12. Op, you forgot to say that we must change it to rainbow first. Several people post here using that one-way color.
     
  13. Yes she did. That was the second step.
     
  14. ^ sorry then. They just didn't read it well then, like me.
     
  15. I did say make sure to change it to rainbow •_• it's in there, try and read it over again it's step #2
     
  16. I repeat what I say on post #58