Rai-Rai Talks - The Pilot Episode

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by *Rai-Rai (01), Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been playing this game for 7 days (and nights) now and so far, I can say that I'm really hooked!

At first, I tried out doing jobs. Then I tried out battling just about anyone on the Battle's list. I didn't know how the different battle action types worked (fight, dance off, eavesdrop, prank). I didn't care. I just experimented. And I enjoyed it!

I remember eavesdropping the same person many times! Not knowing that one successful eavesdrop may be enough. But through this, through first-hand experience like this, I get to learn a lot. Now, I use eavesdropping more efficiently than before!

For a while, no one really bothered fighting me. I was a nobody. Then, I finally got my butt kicked, as written in the news. I was happy! Now I had someone to "battle" with. I lost most of the time but when I win, I become happy.

Then, there goes me battling the same person until I drained all my stats. I didn't thought about how the other player might feel about it. I was just happy receiving money everytime I win.

Then a player posted something on my wall. I interpreted it as a warning to stop battling him/her. So, I realized that we have to be considerate and show respect.

We can't always be the winner but we can strive to be a winner. So, let's do our best to become stronger. Still, even with this goal in mind, we shouldn't forget that we are not the only players here.

Some players don't like the way we play our game. Some become angry, others become frustrated and some others just, let's say, move on.

I hope you guys reading this post remember that this is just a game. No, not JUST a game but just a GAME.

So have fun... and share the fun with others (instead of strippig it from them). It would be nice. It would be really nice.

Thanks for reading. Tune in for the next episode. Any comments?

2. I like this. Post more often.. It reminds me of myself in the past. I definately like this.. I recommend this post and
    Author to anybody..

Cap'n Jack supports 

3. Yeah I agree . It's .. Insightful . 

4. I like this post, it's different to most people's free photo messenger (ffm) and rant posts that seem to have clogged up Party in my dorm. Thanks for sharing Rai-Rai I'll be reading the next one! :)

5. To Captain Jack: so you eavesdropped a single person a lot of times?  Thank you for the encouragement and the recommendation! It inspires me to write some more.

To --zoooee--: Thank you! I'm glad you liked this post. 

To Charlsky: yes, there has become a lot of negativity in other posts and I hope a little positivity such as this can make a difference. Thank you for the support! 

6. Ive pranked alot of people too.. Then I had figured out that attacking got me money, so that also made me excited.. Please do write a daily one. ^^

7. Yeah ! lol and you don't have to put in the hyphens or the billion letters :) you can just call me Zoe .

8. You did a great job here rai! Keep writing more!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.