[RAFFLE WINNERS] The Grand Finale!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jul 15, 2014.

1. I agree it totally unfair you it's the same people repeatedly winner so much for random guess only chance you got is if you spend spend spend hundreds at least the hunts are fair to everyone ata so biased it's unreal

2. Ata suck i never won a thing yet some ppl won like 3 times

3. I didn't buy one ticket,got all mine in drops from party's,,,, only had 2 Greece tickets and i won, so its not all about who bought the most etc etc but just pure luck and chance if you win

4. Im so lucky oh yeah 

I won nothing -.-

5. No luck, picking some fav P o_O

6. I am extremely unlucky. I didn't win not one raffle, refadillo or shirt.

7. It was rigged for the higher up PIMD players. Never again will I participate and spend money on one of these ridiculous raffles

8. It wasn't rigged for the 'higher up PIMD players.' I didn't get anything either... If it was rigged for the 'higher up PIMD players' I would like to think I would have won something 

9. Nothing .-. I bought 9 raffle tickets for nothing .-. Pathetic .-.

10. I have to agree to most of the people here, it wasn't an effective event. Wasn't fair either :/

11. Thanks devs, for picking me as a lucky winner in the raffle. Won a refadillo, looking forward to other raffles later on 

12. Some people won like more than 3-4xeither they have good luck or we have bad luck

13. They have money to spend ^

14. ?this waste my time. I never use ec no more. ?

15. Make sure to reply to my forum on confusion

16. I believe a minority were genuinely lucky, but the rest were most likely a case of good fortune favouring the ec rich, as in the extremely ec rich, lol.

17. Once again, ATA You Suck Bruh! :lol:

18. I, literally brought more than 10 tickets win nothing , do u think its fair for us when people win twice or three times or even four? We spend so much EC to buy tickets in the end we all get nothing, how could they win so many times? I think we all know the answer, PIMD only give to those with high states or those who brought a lot of tickets, people like me with low states and spend a bunch of EC buying this u don't even care, I bet my name is not even inside the lottery, we goes for others who experience the same as me

19. Did i do something wrong ? i didint win  the whole time .so bs