[RAFFLE WINNERS] The Grand Finale!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jul 15, 2014.

1. i feel for the girl that bought 50 argentina tickets but won NONE.

I bet some winners didnt even buy more than 40…

i wonder how pimd did thus raffle…

sucks for the girl…

50 ec wasted!!

2. K Ata. You suck

3. This sucks so many tickets bought..nothing for even participation Atleast...pimd is making money only...no help for players who don't buy paid things...:(
    U really suck.

4. Worst event ever

5. At least let us keep our tickets and add stats to them. Especially for the people who actually paid for them and are ending up with nothing. Got a lot of pissed off people right now, I hope you can tell...

6. I got nothing again... Thank You PiMD :)

7. Stupid i play all the time never win nothing

8. Wow so many raffles and I win nothing ?

9. Thank you pimd for the event! It was a fun event and I really enjoyed the competitiveness it brought out in people especially me. :D I usually don't watch the World Cup or pay much attention to it and I actually found myself getting caught up into it and keeping up with the results, so thank you for that!

And please don't let the complaints stop you from doing another event like this! It really was fun and I give you props for the original idea. 

10. Huhuhuhu i didnt win the raffle

11. Yeahh!! pimd suck

12. Disappointed I didn't but congrats to those that did

13. Must have no luck not one thing have I won yet certain players won multiple times must of had lots of tickets still great idea n hopefully next time I get something even if it's not the best prizes

14. Why is everyone complaining  if u didnt win then u didnt win its not by luck i they got picked twice now stop complaining because no one told u to buy so many tickets 

15. ^ Smh that’s the point here. Some bought many tickets yet they did not win even once, just once. I don’t think it’s even based on luck, this raffle is pure *******. Winners were already fixed.

16. Haha im unlucky also :)

17. So sucks dndt win anything. And on the drop of cat and bikini i never even had one in 3 f* months -_-