[RAFFLE WINNERS] The Grand Finale!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Doesn't surprise me that I didn't win shit.  thanks Pimd for nothing.

2. Nabunot sa mascot tapos nabunot ulit sa rafadilo?example sa 300 na may ticket, tpos nabunot sa mascot then meron kang 0.3% chance na mabunot sa rafadilo. Pero ilang beses nangyari so, not a raffle but chosen. You should have done a real raffle not a compuerized raffle.

3. Can the avatars be given away plsss because Bae lmao

4. You should have given or distributed something to remember to those people who didnt won an item that can be remembered in this event of world cup. That the winners should not have. Only for those didnt got anything. Atleast make them happy and continue playinh and having fun.

5. This was stupid

6. got somethin. Pimd said pay more, buy ec more. And they will choose you as winners. 

7. Lmfao it's a raffle people, not everyone wins in a raffle, there are thousands of players on pimd, like seriously get over it :lol:

8. You could just but the avatars or whatever if it really means that much to you

9. Never participating in another raffle event. Whose with me?. -.

10. I for one am always gonna participate In these fantastic events ATLEAST they're trying to make the game gunner and more exciting you don't gotta bash because in a completely random raffle you didn't win it's simple 

11. Its so random that the same people keep winning every raffle... Right...
    Mason bae hush up and get on my wall. Ily

12. They have a lot of tickets that means their name is re entered in the raffle it's like the hunger games luls

13. Can I keep my US ticket at least?  I wanted a US something ? that's all I have left 

14. Well...nothing...again. Not surprise.
    Thanks pimd.

15. never won. Lol! so im guessing a hunt will be soon huh

16. Ayee ? thanksy pimd ?

17.  Let me keep my tickets I won't care that I didn't get anything as much if I get to keep my tickets.

18. you suck pimd!

19. Okay spent over 230 EC and only thing I won was an avatar the cheapest bloody thing that I was going to get anyway. Not cool haha love how the raffle was having the same winners (sarcasm), but anyway congratulations guys ?