[RAFFLE WINNERS] June 30th

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Those that are saying its a rip off are forgetting that tickets also drop in parties (cat cafe and pizza pop), so you don't necessarily have to use ec. And those that buy more are more likely to win because their names are entered in the raffle more times.

2. Haters gonna hate lol. I had 1 ticket for Germany and bought 1 withe ec for a total of 2 and won raffle lmao

3. Seems to be most are lcbc anyway....and usually win all the prizes in any contest by ata....

4. I have a Belgium & USA ticket so I win either way lol.

5. how do u get a ticket :(

6. Yea so fair pimd! a player wons twice and here we get nothing -.-

7. Yay! Thank you pimd! Can't believe I won! :D ๎˜

8. Based on KCS also? Seriously?

9. I won germany tickets and I bought a Germany ticket but i did not win anything why

10. Oh my lord dont u pay attention its a raffle which means ur name is put in the raffle and they pic out random tickets and whoevers name is on it wins. its all about luck stop whining

11. You mad or not

12. 15 tickets for every winner so far. Fingers crossed for next raffle

13. This is why I dont participate? I never win๎’

14. Bought 5 germany tickets and I still lost!

15. I bought thousands of lottery tickets. And lost on those as well

16. I think it a con i the the people that all ready won should not enter then next two games

17. ^their have luck, we dont

18. ^they* have luck, we dont

19. To all those whining about losing don't worry I got you. I'll win tomorrows raffles too. Lol. Just bought 2 tickets of each Belgium, USA, Argentina and Switzerland.

20. ^ :lol: