[Raffle] La’s Return to Goldfish Raffles!!!

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Lala-Land, Apr 14, 2023.

1. HELLO EVERYONE I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE AS HYPE AS I AM FOR THE RETURN OF GOLDFISH RAFFLES WHOOOOOOOOOP!

The rules will be a little different then they used to be since I got rid of my alts but otherwise they’re basically the same!

(sorry if this thread is a mess it’s obvs been a bit since I’ve done one of these)

HOW TO ENTER

Gift 1 Crackers the Goldfish to me (@Lala-Land ) and comment “Entered” on this thread! That’s all! It’s that simple!

(do not add me to trade I don’t want to be your friend, sorry if you’re silenced that’s just how the cookie crumbles)

THE RULES!
    1.) Only one entry allowed per account! (No alts allowed, if I suspect an entry is an alt I will disqualify you and consider your goldfish a donation : p )

2.) You MUST gift AND comment in order for your entry to count! Doing one without the other will make your entry invalid (and again I will consider your gift a donation and kidnap your goldfish)

3.) Each entry will be given a number and a random number generator will select the winner(s)!!! (I will update the list as entries come in)

4.) Only one prize per entry, so if your number is drawn for one prize it will not be drawn again for another prize

Now time for…

THE PRIZE(s)
    Since it is my first raffle since being back, I couldn’t just do one prize! So there will be 1 big prize and 3 smaller runner up prizes! Heck yeah!

I couldn’t get images to work so sorry guys : (

THE TOP PRIZE

“Puzzl” Bed -Bed spot item (duh)

RUNNER UP PRIZES

Gongxi Facai!- middle shelf item

Green Tea with Succulents- bottom shelf item

“Faerie Spring” Myths and Magic- bottom shelf item

RAFFLE WILL END APRIL 21st at changeover (3pm EST) and winner will be announced shortly after within this same thread!

Wall me with any questions!

~La💕

Aei and Seriously like this.
  2. CURRENT ENTRIES
    1. @Seriously

Please contact me with any name changes or questions!

~La💕

3. Entered 💜

4. Entered. Welcome back, Lala!

Lala-Land likes this.
  5. Tysm!

6. Can I donate some prizes?

7. That would be wonderful although they wouldn’t be used until the next raffle!

8. entered