Quokkachella

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Lovin' the avatars

2. Omg the third guy ava looks like Adam Gontier I am dying 
    For once , good job PIMD 

3. When can we use the Avatars?

4. AUGUST 11TH IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

5. You don't have to use them the same day... it says you have 24hrs from when hunt ends to use keys. As per usual

6. Again pimd really 

7. I actually like these ones

8. Why are all the girls intel?especilly when I love them all

9. the wheel is rigged! until this hunt started all 25-30 spins were ALL CASH. now that hunt started. both spins were 250 picks..hmm the randomness

10. Maybe u could just bring back a hunt that doesnt rely on LUCK .. We are not even Guaranteed that we can get the 40% ava 

11. I mean 50% lol

12. It made me go back to the old times.

13. 12500 keys to get all 5 items to form boho.how stupid is that?

14. Read again. 1 key can spawn 1000 of any of the items and if you're LUCKY you may even get an upgraded version of that item. So, you'll need 3 keys to get 1 upgraded item. ( 3 keys × 5 items = 15 keys ) (That is, if you're lucky enough to get spawn diff. items)

15. is the turntable ring an ultra rare item when you combine all 5 items? or an ultra rare from the guitar box?

16. i got 2 ava now im lazy to go for a hunt 

17. Really gorgeous avis for this hunt

18. Seriously PIMD that is so steep.
    With a very low probability of getting just the avatars. Not everyone is interested with the stat items.

I like it better when you can get a key then convert it directly with an item from the store to the exact avatar that we want. 

19. Everyone says the wheel is rigged, I've gotten 2 keys and 3 of the 250 picks, so it's not rigged at all :)
    I love my Avi  it's amazing.
    I love how easy it is to get keys on the wheel, I've had 5 keys and haven't partied at all. Awesome hunt.
    But I do believe we should be able to choose if we want a male or female Avi again

20. Haven't played PIMD the whole summer lol