Quokkachella

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Yall got free pics...I didnt :|

2. Why re all the girl Avis high intel!? That's crap! 

3. This is what everyone is referring to but it looks like the paragraph has recently been deleted from the post.

4. Idk why your complaining 90% of you will only use the avatars from this hunt until the next hunt comes out stop being idiots and complaining and just keep being puppets of the hunt

6. Love the Avis 

7. Thanks for the 100 spin tokens and the free key, ata!

8. Hey all, we've just increased the odds of getting the basic avatars. While it's not 100% certain, it's almost guaranteed. If you relaunch the app you'll get a free Key.

9. Yes all my active member in my club keep getting picks and items while I landed on 500 million three times in a row in less than a hour!! Tell me pimd how is that right 

10. Question: why is it all female avatars are mostly intelligence heavy instead of strength heavy

11. Excepting the Helvetica avatar from last hunt but still what the heck ata 

12. I'm seriously starting to think that pimd play favorites gives everything to some ppl but nothing to everyone else!!

13. I completely agree

14. I need a avi

15. What parties besides cc and ppa drops it?

16. Loving these hunts!

17. If you are really over the hunts.....

Try something different join 50x's party awards earn your awards for misc stat bonuses I'm trying to gather enough people for afternoon delight
    No loyalty required
    Win a cat here keep the cat

18. I hope that bohemian girl isn't hard to get as Helvetica. The bohemian dream avatar is so me

19. I think If everyone gives them negative feedback then they would have no choice but to do what's right!!!