Quokkachella

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Haven't even gotten any of the other avatars... Like really... All I've been getting is items items....

2. Ugh...opened alot still only have 2 avis. Atleast let us get the not so rare ones first. :( ATA avis plz. Promise will still do hunt.

3. I hope to get bohemian dream, come on ata help the less fortunate ?

4. Release more gifts

5. I want the red haired ratchet Ava 

6. I want the bohemian dream avi already and i keep getting the stupid float prizes smh

7. I got the base 2, the second chick and the bohemian dream avis, its called luck of the draw people. I want the male ones as I'm a dude, but come on now. quit whining

8. this hunt is really ridiculous,
    i opened more than 100keys
    and i read some people opened more than 200keys n still we didnt get any others avatar only the 2 basic one.

u should really makes the drop higher of those others avatar, im sick of getting items.
    not even getting the ring.

i do appreciate if u make the items n avatar drop randomly from the guitar box,
    but at least put a reasonal max amount of those items.

and hunt avatar base on luck?
    really, dont think its a best idea.......

9. Please bring back the wars within hunts, they made the hunts so much more interesting and enjoyable  love the avis though, seems we have to get the item combinations before the last 4 avis?

10. i got 7 combine already with only 2 basic avis

11. Why until now i not yet get other ava??? I have change lots of keys!!!!!!!!!!

12. I have opened over 50 boxes I think and still not got the avi...there's just no excuse for that. PLEASE BOOST THE DROP RATE FOR AVIS FROM KEYS!!!!

13. At least we getting a decent stat item, not like last hunt with 200max of 1k junk
    Always be thankful for what you get, and know there will be other hunts and another and another ...

14. "I not yet get"
    "I have change lots of keys"

15. Used 2 keys. Got 2 avis :3

16. Hard to get the Summer of Love and the TurnTable ?

17. What happened to easier avi drops this is crazy I've used 30 keys

18. Many players want wars back but ata have no reason of bringing it back as they earn lot from hypnocat purchase. And now ata introduced spinner and video add to add up revenue through advertisement.

If any one want wars back then we need to give a idea which bring more money to ata as compare to hypnocats. Believe me ata will think over it and will introduce it if they also see it profitable

19. Thanks for giving me 3 kinis, ATA ?
    Hopefully i get those other avas from the keys i get from b2b cc ?

Has anyone unlocked that bohemian dream ava yet? ?