Quokkachella

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Hey , how can we get the last Ava ? The music concert guys and the bohemian girl ? Because I have open 20 keys , and I just have the first guys ava and the first girl Ava :-/

Thanks

2. Base on ur luck... u open 100 keys no luck still useless

3. Want the female avatar only~

4. Glad to see a hunt I'd actually like to be a part of. I am a music person.

5. How come most of the time the females are getting the higher intel stats? :|

6. Release more gifts

7. 100 keys later no avi. I gave up and decided to just sell my keys. The drop rate for these Avis is ridiculous.

8. You should have the two common avatars by now. The other 4 are more harder to get. 100 keys isnt going to cut it its all based on luck. You people give up to quickly

9. Tea

10. Wow 100 keys, you must have like double the stat bonus from items,that the avatar gives ....you all do realize next hunt gonna be similar, with similar star ava?
    How many people who got the red head ratchet Ava are likely crying in there hc this hunt, that they use x amount of key and haven't got Ava again? 
    And how many of those just parked in a b2b, never even use battle button, except say, once a month for a pointless sw?
    Please save your tears up

11. Best of luck with hunt..best of luck with avis...may the odds be with u...

12. You guys are so greedy like every hunt you make it Harder to get avatars and adding these 1000 gifts for real you guys just want us to use cats so you can get more cash

13. Please make it easier to get the avatars, I've used an ass load of keys and haven't even gotten the rare avatars.

14. Umm..maybe you need to Google the definition of "rare" :|

15. I don't think it's fair to have the spinner drop hunt items. I haven't had any videos available to watch for 16 hours so can only get 15 or 20 tokens every 3 hours. It should be a level playing field and not based on what country you live in.

16. Thanks ATA for 500 tokens in one drop...a cool surprise 

17. I'm not going to spend my life hoping for an avatar rather than earn it by my time in the past. I already have committed enough hours of my life in this game and I can happily leave it. Yes, ATA, this means not another $1 from me on any EC gifts or cats.

This girl is almost DONE.