Quokkachella

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Hahaha Orayt XD

2. yay for impossible avi hunts!

3. should raise the 51% to get chance on it too. impossible like baewatch with lots of keys still.

4. The drop rate is closely zero in my case. Say the drop rate is 1%. That means 1 in 100. I should have gotten a rare ava by then. I opened maybe more than a hundred keys, so many I already lost count, I still get none. I saw someone comment here 255 keys and still no ava. I think there is error in it somewhere. While others get it effortlessly, I'm happy for them. Even if it's by luck, there should still be math in it.
    I like the tiered hunts better. At least there, you know whether you'll get it or not. Saves lots of energy.

5. You've already acquired one hundred keys in less than a week. If you think it's rigged the only way to "overcome" it is open more key.

You have a ton of times to get more keys, I'm sure you'll get it.

6. Ok again when is this madness over getting the same rewards over and over and no chance at avatars is annoying.....how many keys will it take to get the avatars geez....

7. Thanks ata i think this hunt is easier than ever xD

8. My school starts on monday. So yeah I'm trying to get it before I'm gone.

10. Its kinda fool when have to open all keys and got no ava's!

11. Pimd, when will we have 2-5x cash promos for cats again? You would think with all the real money you guys get for cats you would give people fake money! Bring back cash promos, and gift bombs!

14. Thought the avatars had better chances now.. coulda sworn I seen that somewhere . 50 keys down and only gotten first 2.

15. Could you make it easier to earn the avatars a bit more easier?

16. Support ? like just buying them maybe?

17. ikr they should put a max on the items like 10 or so. at 100 is still ridiculously hard. even impossible at no max item

18. Try doing it without being in a cat club ?

20. Wats potd for today?