Quokkachella Gifts

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Thank you! Time to burn my fingers again ?

2. make the duck 200 ec :cool:

3.  what's with the ludicrous quantities????? ? keeps people playing I guess

4. Atleast they cheap GOD DAYUM

5. Nuuuuuuuhhh.. I asked for 10BILLION Max 500, not 10Million Max 500 ??

6. with the stats on the fedora, I'm not even going to try to get max, the hunt items give more :/

7. the stats are so lame on the fedora

8. Jeez 50ec?? Ata I ain't rich dude.

9. Dear Pimd
    If you're going to make the max 500..
    We kindly ask you to at least allow us to gift MORE than one at a time. Pleaseee

11. After I noticed this, I wanted to point it out.

I noticed that The Poncho gift item is worth 50 ec with stats of 25,000 strength and 25,000 intellect.

The Rare Turntable Ring is valued at 20 ec with stats of 25,000 strength and 25,000 intellect.

Finally, the Quokka is valued at nothing with stats of 30,000 strength and 30,000 intellect.

So why is the Poncho 50 ec again? The Rare Turntable Ring is valued at 20 ec with the same stats, and the Quokka is common with better stats than both of them, and it is valued at nothing. At the same time, this rare Turntable Ring has worst stats than the common item. Why does such a rare item have worst stats than the common item?

12. Well since the stats are SO bad...u clearly wouldnt mind letting it go...so maybe u should send it to me :roll:

13. so they make money on the gift duhhh

14. Yea gifts maybe so cheap but their max is too much! So hard to spam with other phone :-/
    ATA should add another button on sending gifts with count of numbers (like when buying pots) on it so its easy to max each of them.

16. Please consider that some phone can't spam gifts. 500 is a disaster for me. It takes me an hour to send 500 beads to my alt.

17. no coz it needs much programing which is more difficult than releasing b2n hunts

18. Dear Pimd
    If you're going to make the max 500..
    We kindly ask you to at least allow us to gift MORE than one at a time. Pleaseee[/b]