[Question] Does your device matter on Party Notifications?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Rynnethia, Mar 28, 2019.

1. >:c sneki sneki dners (jk im guilty of doing so sometimes)

But if she had half a regen on FP bar and she ULed, she wouldnt get 4 of those thingies popping up for FP. wot does tiny stats gotta do with this

Actually, your post made me remember something. Is the payout only for the final payout of the party, not your total amount earned? Cause that's just misleading af. >:c

idk, I know she was reading this thread. Maybe she's forum shy idek.

2. The payout you see at the end is not what you make during the party hitting eat and peace.

3. My mind took a break, it was possible to get from FP to Peace real quick even with her stats, but not on half regen. was thinking if tiny stats can cross fp to ps quick aaa

Now I kinda wanna go do a cc party to test out everything :-(

4. Wym cross? Like.. when we go from FP to PS?

5. It would take multiple solo cc’s to accurately figure everything out :(

6. Is this a good time to advertise that I got a solo cc club that ya'll can borrow for free

7. Same tho rip

8. The only difference I know party-wise with droid & ios are on ios’ pop up it shows the time when you hit & party history doesn’t show my or anyone’s # of drops

If you look at this ss you can see I had 5 pop ups (1 for joining + 4 for lecture) I didn’t use dn but I did have full regen when I hit. So yes having 4 fp pop ups can happen as for that ps pop up maybe she regened and hit ps cos even if you hit x1 on a diff bar you’ll get a pop up

On checking if someone dned I usually like checking history to see their # of hits & the time duration on the prev party & the party where I assumed they dned. History is important ☹️

9. ^Couldn't you just tap the current hunt drop item to see? Or does it just tell you what it is? Probably the latter but just checking eheh.

10. Oh, the time thing will be useful for Android. When are we getting an update to show the time, ATA? :[

As for the regen thing, so far that's the most plausible thing, but the fact that they regenned so quickly is throwing me off. Not to mention, if I let this slide, how would I know who is actually DNing? Everyone who I think is caught will just say "oh i regened" when it's a cross between bars :[

I'm really not sure. Perhaps it is possible? But the chance of it happening is very slim.

(Also yes, how do I know which suspect tp trust)

11. Sadly nothing happens when I tap it ☹️ I can only know mine via hahaa checking my notifications but for others? Nah ☹️

12. Idk when I UL I splurge , back to back (like how uloading goes, just seems to me like I over hit)

13. Well regen does happen every 5 minutes ☹️ time flies fast hahaa sadly ios had this time thing for years ? imagine before being in a reg club and smh checking for people who oh on patterned cat hahahaa ?

Best chance on knowing if they dned is through history and checking hits :) when I checked your club history earlier that party lasted for 40mins & on the prev party she didn’t have any hits. So that means she was probably full, full ul on fp is 32 or 33 hits? Check it out tbh and then just count 2 hits per 5 mins.

If you’re really bothered about the pop up I think after 9 hits it shows up again, try this out too on every bar cos I’m no longer sure if I’m still accurate

what we use to do before was keep an eye on the person we think was doing dn, after checking history & gathering the necessary info ? we check on their hits on the next party & see what bar & time they started to hit so we can accurately navigate their actions

14. I know I’m on iOS and when I ul from full on eat, sometimes my name pops up 3 times instead of 2, but I didn’t use a dn. It does happen occasionally, but it’s rare.

15. Idk how to post pics ??‍♀️

16. I was gonna fix but ya deleted it I guess, you posted perfectly just didn’t get the correct link by holding the image

17. [​IMG]

??‍♀️

Thanks @Anonymous ?

18. Np :)

20. You can try subtracting their current drop with the next party drop