[Question] Does your device matter on Party Notifications?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Rynnethia, Mar 28, 2019.

1. O GOOD EYE LEL

Yeah, I was about to say that-

I personally don't like using party hits, because they can have many excuses and we wouldn't be able to refute it. Maybe she hit low regen? Maybe she forgot to hit? Maybe she dned and spread it? Idk.

But this still doesnt explain the 4x FP 1x PS thing, and I'll have to check out that 2 extra hits thing.

2. You're an admin yeah? Kick her for being rude tbh. ??‍♀️

3. She's already out of the club, no worries there. I think Rynn's just curious for future situations.

4. @Muschi Oh good! Her sass was making me salty. ?

5. I mean, if I'm wrong, I owe her an apology and yanno, realize some exceptions to the rule.

(But am I wrong doe is the issue)

6. I honestly don't believe it shows up differently between iOS and Android. Which is what she's implying, as a way to explain her hit count. If that's what she's going off of, she's wrong. But yeah, like you said, sometimes there's exceptions. Sucks when you can't be sure!

7. Yeah! I had a feeling it's probably wrong, but idk all about the game so, I can't be sure. :( Hopefully someone smarter and more experienced than me can shed some light.

8. The claim that the hit count shows up differently on Android vs iOS sounds incredibly fishy to me, but on the other hand her hit count and abyssmal plunder makes me think she didn't use a DN.

Overall though, I think you made the right call kicking her. Her attitude was kind of... sucky. I get she's being accused of something and that would make her get defensive, though. But her tone makes it difficult for me to give her the benefit-of-the-doubt.

9. I didnt kick her of DNing though, her stay ended, so I kicked her for that. This was meant to just be a warning.

And now it's come to this. '-'

Oh, but why would you say plunder? Does that affect her DNing?

10. I thought the same until I saw she was like below 500kcs

11. Usually ppl who dn on a cc gets a lot of cash at the end

12. I was assume she'd make more cash and closer to max drops. I noticed that she was below 500kcs too, but it still seems kind of low to me. Then again, I didn't check to see if she has max plunder in tuts or anything. It just seems too low for even a single DN.

13. Well, yes. I know that, but I don't have a benchmark. Is there a formula to calculate the correct payout depending on how many hits per bar? And well.. how would I know the number of hits? :( ya'll this is so hard

Not to mention, ATA's payout system is rather odd. my 3mcs alt with max plunder earned almost the same as my 7mcs main with max plunder then and I'm like. :[ Is that just me?

14. ? Is it too low for say, half a DN on peace bar? If she full uled on the peace bar, there'd be two of those things. She might've been saving up for the eat bar in the next party(?), I'm not sure anymore.

15. If she used a DN, I think majority of it would have been on FP.

16. Actually, I think what happened was she full ULed on facepalm, and then Dned and ULed like possibly half or less for Peace sign, then slowly chipped away to make sure she was full regen in Eat for the next party.

She also joined the party at FP, and (supposedly) managed to full UL on FP. idk if that means she had a small regen when she joined, split the DN for more towards FP and less towards PS, or if she DNed just during PS. ?

17. tbh before i used to ul on a bar and then dn but not like ul again cause yk you don't wanna get caught
    Maybe just 3 hits time to time idk

18. I dont have an idea how much certain stats should be earning for cc's either :-(

About your accts, maybe it's the build and what bars they hit. Calculating the max amount of hits per cc depends on the time too ig. I havent tried checking those but if she joined with half bar regen on FP and the FP bar was almost done, her party log seems realistic to me because of her stats. I keep forgetting she's below 500kcs

19. Hits showing up is based on the number of hits made in x amount of time not OS type. I once tested out on multiple accounts of all sizes with and without max plunder how often names show up and how they show up and all sorts of things but that was like a few years ago and I dunno if ata low key changed it without notice or anything but it’s also very possible to make little money on cc with a dn used depending what bar you hit, for ex avoid facepalm and only hit occasionally on eat. So it really could go either way. Though it dn was used and only made that end pay that’s just a waste of a dn tbh

20. She can see the thread, can't she reply about what she means with the difference on iOS and android softwares when it comes to the party hits? sending you imaginary pats for being bossed around today