Question about plunder pr hit.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Zeagan, Apr 23, 2022.

1. Hello I am fairly new to PIMD. And have a question about why I get less plunder from snark from POTD. While my gf gains more even tho I am way stronger in stats.

My stats: 449k str / 77k int / 135b+ in tutors
    Her stats: 313k str / 64k int / 105b+ in tutors

I gain 23.5 mil pr hit from a single snark on current potd while she gains 23.6. I know it's not a lot more. But should i not be gaining more?

2. Difference shouldn't matter as much you may notice it. Both y'all only need little for max plunder, as far as tutors go.(only $15b/mcs your build)
    Teirs of which dorm mates is perhaps the small variable, in which her mp is better. Quality of teir>Quantity of complete build...maybe?

3. A lot of variables probably go into getting the figure for cash per hit, I wouldn't worry about it much.

Just have fun 😴

4. A lot of factors go into not only how much damage you inflict per hit but how much money you make per hit. It could be that she has more misc, a better avi, higher level furni, higher level pet, etc etc. A ton of factors go into it, and ATA won't tell us their formula, but I wouldn't worry about it too much. You'll still get good money to upgrade and such.