Question about "furni sale group chats"?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Nebulae10, Aug 11, 2020.

1. So I had someone tell me that there are "furni group chats" selling things and I'm somehow a scammer for going off recycle pricing for things.

Are these "group chats" real or is it just someone blowing smoke?

2. Some people do not like being ripped off or traders who make low offers.

There are many group chats for trading.

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  3. I get that but I'm selling at recycle prices lol

Also that answers my question. I guess I've just never seen what this group pricing is. I go off the selling thread's prices when I sell and usually go lower than recycle just to get rid of stuff.

Guess I need to learn that pricing.

4. Dont trust many of them if any. Theres alot of blackmarket sellers in them groups

Maddi_Matsu, LeeJarrett and Nebulae10 like this.
  5. The group chats are mainly on 3rd party apps

Muschi and Nebulae10 like this.
  6. I had a feeling. The whole thing sounded super sketch. I appreciate the answer!

Had a feeling. No wonder the selling system on this app is all over the place though. Blackmarket always wins 😓 thank you for replying!

7. It’s not sketchy at all actually sure there’s a few bad apples but it’s mostly legit traders.

Nebulae10 and Muschi like this.
  8. Most of the scammers are people that try to sell you items for real world currency, which is severely against the rules anyway. So as long as you ignore those folks and do legitimate trades, you won't run into many more scams than you would in the game itself.

Many of them try their best to root out scammers too, usually have known scammers kicked and banned from the groups and the like. They can't catch everyone but unlike PIMD itself, they have a mostly zero tolerance for scamming of any nature.

They all are on 3rd party apps though, so it depends on whether or not you're willing to participate in PIMD, off of PIMD. If you are, you can hmu and I can tell you of two apps that have legitimate group chats on them. :D

Maddi_Matsu and Nebulae10 like this.