Quarantined ☣️

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by NurseBecky, Mar 25, 2020.

?

Are you self quarantined?

1. Yes because I choose to

2. Yes because I was told to via stay in place orders

3. No because I’m stickin it to the man

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Yes and no... I’m self quarantining while traveling... it’s a weird concept, but I’m making it happen. I had a bunch of my studio equipment and instruments shipped overseas with me so that entertains me when nothing else does. I was rarely ever bored before, and the time difference between me and the s/o I’ve FTD with nearly every night for the past 7 months keeps me from getting too homesick.

Learn a new language, start writing a book or small comic, origami, finish that dyi home project, read... read... read... if you don’t have a book read the dictionary so you don’t use vocabulary that has declined in use since the victorian era and doesn’t properly express what you are trying to say in an attempt to feign being educated, find causes around the world you believe in to support, if you’re a criminal... find that person that has been asking for it, and go handle that... they’ll probably be at home, bored in need of some type of action anyway. The police might stop you but who cares... you’re bout that life anyway... right? Start a business... I recommend some type of reselling or delivery service. Good luck.

2. Our country is on three weeks lockdown. For the first time in history countries have been locked down on demand by people.